One Kabuki to Rule Them All Oh and How About that Beryl Situation?

Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush

Is the Too Faced Kabuki Brush ($34 at Sephora) the bestest retractable kabuki evers or is it me? I love this thing. It has such soft bristles and it applies bronzer like a champ! It gives that sheer layer of color with a perfect airbrushed finish.

Too Faced Kabuki Brush

Loves!

P.S. Is Daryl to old for Beth? These things keep me up at night…this past episode there was something, something there right? I wasn’t imagining it was I?

I always felt like Carol was too old for him but now Beth seems too young! Hell everyone already has a cute couple pet name picked up for them already so this might be a reality.

beth

Disclosure:

This post contains a PR sample/affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 3/11/14 19:16 Joni:

Oh there was definitely something there! I was screaming “Just kiss her Daryl” at my TV! I think in a real world situation he’s probably a little to old for her, but in a zombie apocalypse age really doesn’t matter!

• 3/12/14 15:51 Isabella Muse:

AGREED :-D haha I did have that slight moment of…”wait is he going to kiss her?!” but yeah during the end of the world can’t be choosy about age :D I’m kinda for it and kinda against it..they do kinda look cute together though! oh so torn!

• 3/12/14 9:50 Majick:

OMG – I read “beryl” and thought you were going to talk about rocks and crystals LMFAO. Ok, geek me now. hah hah haaahhhaha

Yes, the too faced teddy bear kabuki ROCKS! :-D

• 3/12/14 10:17 Isabella Muse:

lol no, no minerals or crystals ;-D just walking dead and makeup brushes here hehe!

• 3/12/14 10:25 Christina D.:

YES BETH IS TOO YOUNG FOR DARYL!!! In fact, I still think it’s more big brother/father figure given the girl just witnessed her dad’s beheading. Good episode (tons better than the previous week) but it is way out of character for Daryl to have his back to a door before he opens it! And please don’t tell me it’s because he’s distracted by Beth — I think it’s more in character for him to be distracted by the pig’s feet.

As much as I like Daryl, can we please go back to my favorite character — and from what I recall the show’s main protagonist — Rick Grimes? Love him!

• 3/12/14 10:39 Isabella Muse:

LOL is it the pig’s feet? really?! :-D true we haven’t had a lot of rick lately!!!!!!!!!

• 3/12/14 10:37 Linda:

I’m thinking that they will fall in love – Daryl will finally open up and be happy and then Beth will get killed can hardly think about that but yes – I think there was sure “something” going on!

• 3/12/14 10:38 Isabella Muse:

agreed…! something def tragic in the works!