YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush for Kissing and Blushing

YSL Babydoll Kiss Blush

Ok, I admit I’m totally into the new YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush ($40) although I always get a slight case of the heebie-jeebies with products like this as I don’t like using them on my mouth and proceeding to smear them on my cheeks. I’m so anal that as much as I love me some Stila Lip & Cheek Stain I always end up buying two…one for my mouth, one for my face. But lord knows at $40 bucks each I won’t be purchasing two YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blushes, that might be overkill!

But I think I’ll like them for my cheeks only anyway!

Let’s take a peek at this Nordstrom Exclusive launch!

YSL Babydoll Kiss and Blush

Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Kiss and Blush is a new matte finish cream lip color that can be used on your lips as well as your cheeks. Supposedly it has a whipped mousse consistency that provides buildable color.

Since I’m not much for matte lippies I just want a few shades for my cheeks or all although lord knows I can’t afford all of them as there are a 12 shades available. I adore that they created the product in such a wide range of shades.

And there are some wild shades to be had here (as well as a few tamer) like fuchsia and orange! Yum!

You can grab these exclusively at Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com.

What do you think of multitasking cheek and lip products?

Love ‘em?

Nay not for you?

Do share!

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 3/13/14 12:01 Karina:

I haven’t tried something like this (multitasking product), but these items caught my eye! I might buy 04 orange fougueux, It’s a pretty color for spring and summer!

• 3/13/14 12:09 Kimmwc03:

I knew I wanted at least one when I read Temptalia’s review. I think I’m going to get the Fuchsia one.

• 3/13/14 12:25 Isabella Muse:

same here! they looked great on her and needed to buy :D

• 3/13/14 14:45 anne:

I’m not one for cream type products for blush/highlight. But i do feel the same about the multi-task products, not into using it on both areas lol. I do love the fuchsia for a lip color but i don’t think i can justify the $40 tag.

• 3/13/14 15:28 Isabella Muse:

LOL good b/c I thought I was anal :D

• 3/13/14 23:18 Sara:

These feel quite amazing! I didn’t think I would ever want a lip/cheek product on my lips but these do change my mind. Way better than the Multiples in terms of multi-purpose abilities, I’d say!

I have 7 of 9 swatched here

• 3/14/14 5:47 Chelsea:

I bought mine from the YSL website and got two free mascara samples and a free makeup brush jar! So, I don’t feel completely terrible paying $40 each… Just only slightly.

I bought Rose Frivole and Pink Hedoniste. The Rose is a beautiful warm pink. I loved it on my cheeks, but my lips were peeling, so it didn’t look good on them at the moment, though the color looked gorgeous. Hopefully a night of Aquaphor will help and I’ll try them again later!

• 3/14/14 16:59 Majick:

These look gorgeous but at $40 YSL can keep ‘em. I have a few NARS multiples and whenever I use them on my lips they dry the heck out of them. So my multiples only get used on my cheeks.

I don’t think I would like to use this type of applicator on my face. THat seems a little weird. ANd, I certainly would not do my lips and then use it on my cheeks. Unless of course I used a separage brush to take product off the applicator and then apply; and, that’s just too much work. lol