5 New Beauty Products to Try from Korea

new korean beauty makeup

We’re kinda in between seasons at the moment! Almost all the Spring Collections are up and out and Summer is just starting to arrive…hell, before you know it Fall 2014 Makeup Collections will be at us!

Spring 2014 is well past in Korea but Summer 2014 Makeup Collections haven’t really hit as of yet but there are still many new offerings popping up in Korea daily.

Here are 5 New Beauty Products to Try from Korea.

Missha Flower Bouquet Skin Fresh Cleansing Oil
Fragrances/Formulas:

• Cherry Blossom
  • Maylily

Missha’s new light and refreshing cleansing oil is available in two fragrances and formulations that removes makeup easily without leaving behind an oily residue. Maylily gently exfoliates skin with a fresh, floral scent while Cherry Blossom acts to reduce the appearance of pores with a sweet, fruity floral scent!

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
This milky, creamy lip stain gives lips a healthy dash of color with a formula that contains shea butter to keep lips hydrated. It isn’t a new product but Etude House recently introduced it in a limited edition on trend shade of orange and lilac for Spring (Shades OR202 and PP501).

Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow
If you thought of Dior Addict Lip Balm when you saw these Sweet Glam Tint Glows you’d be right as they do look a lot like Dior’s version but at a far cheaper price tag! These cute balms apply moisture to lips and a hint of color for a healthy look!

Tony Moly Backstage Wonder Style Box
It’s a rarity to see Tony Moly creating an all in one palette but this new Backstage Wonder Style Box takes to the task with two sultry eyeshadows and a blush as well as applicators for applying!

Dr. Myers Returning Power Eye Correct Cream
This new eye cream corrects dull, tired skin with a highly hydrating formula that promises to firm and improve elasticity under your eyes.

Any of these 5 New Beauty Products to Try from Korea that you want to try?

Or anything else you’re lemming from abroad at the moment?

Do share!

Missha’s new Cleansing Oils are available now at www.misshaus.com and the rest of these lovely goodies are available at F2Plus1’s E-bay shop!

• 4/24/14 17:48 Arielle:

I have the two new Etude House lip tints in my shopping cart! They remind me of Benefits Lollipop and Cha Cha tint, so here’s hoping we’ve found a cheaper version!

Arielle

• 4/25/14 14:39 Isabella Muse:

Sure hope you love them Arielle!

• 4/24/14 20:36 Alexa:

Got both of Etude’s new Cherry tints. OR202 Cherry Coral is just a little more orange than what I expected and PP501 Cherry Lavendar is a touch fushia on my lips IMHO. The formula is just as nice as the previous releases, but tatstes just as cough syrup-y!:P I had hoped they would change the flavor since they were limited edition…oh well. Defintely lemming Secret Key’s sweet glam tint glow if it’s anything like Dior’s or Missha’s style glow tint balm!

• 4/25/14 9:17 Isabella Muse:

I got both too but haven’t tried yet! too bad about the fragrance/flavor! I sure hope they are as nice as Dior’s version!

• 4/25/14 3:13 Hanna:

I must have that Lilac Cherry Tint.
    *rushes off to eBay to spend money….*

• 4/25/14 9:05 Isabella Muse:

I can’t blame you totally a unique shade :)

• 4/25/14 4:13 vanilladreamcream:

only want to try the cleansing oils. The secret key tint glow is that a dupe for dior addict lip balm?

• 4/25/14 12:31 Sae:

I actually just bought PP501 last night on ebay! I can hardly wait to get it! I’ve been looking all over for an affordable orchid option (lollitint just wasn’t my cup of tea for me to shell out $30). But for $6 I was definitely up for some etude house!

• 4/25/14 13:07 Isabella Muse:

yay! tell me what you think!

• 4/25/14 18:56 Laura:

Thanks for reviewing so many Korean products on your blog. I have discovered so many products that I otherwise would never have known about. Half my medicine cabinet is now filled with Korean products. I’m a cosmetic junkie and I love trying new things. Keep up the good work!

• 4/28/14 15:15 Isabella Muse:

yay :-D happy to hear it Laura! my pleasure, thank you I’m so glad you enjoy the posts!

• 4/27/14 16:40 Nailz Craze:

Oh I ADORE Korean beauty products! Going to check them now!