Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual 2014 Sale Start Soon

Bath Body Works Semi Annual Sale 2012

It’s almost time for the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale kids! There are tons that will be on sale as well as a bunch of most requested fragrances that will return when the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale starts this June.

Take a look!

The Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale starts June 9th and likely will end July 1st or so (unconfirmed). They’ll be mark down up to 75% on both old and new products as well as a ton of most requested fragrances from the Signature Collection and the 3 Wick Candle range.

Bath & Body Works Most Requested Signature Collection:

• Dark Kiss
  • Cherry Blossom
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla
  • Malibu Heat

Bath & Body Works Most Requested Candle and Home Fragrance Collection:

• Sun Tan
  • Ice Cream Shop
  • White Sand
  • Summer Boardwalk
  • Salt Water Taffy
  • Beach Grass

Mark your calendars as their are new mark downs weekly when the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale starts June 9th!

What do you hope to score?

I’ve never tried Salt Water Taffy so I def want that candle if it is available! I’m also hoping to grab up some other candles on sale!

P.S. How was your long weekend? Do anything fun?

Even though I just recently got back from vacation it felt great to have a long weekend but now I’m dragging this morning….! Ugh!

Happy unofficial Monday!

Groan!

• 5/27/14 9:30 diane:

that ice cream shop candles sounds nice! i wouldn’t mind scooping up that or the taffy if there are still there by the time i get to store. i hope you had an awesome vacay!!! =) i just relaxed this weekend and went to the jersey shore food truck festival. we were going to go to the beach, but i didn’t want to bother with the crowds or inevitable traffic.

• 5/27/14 10:41 Isabella Muse:

it’s great! I have it! Waffle cone, vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry…it kinda smells like the boardwalk :-D OMG how was it!??!?! I read about it but didn’t want to chance the traffic (headed upstate instead)! Any interesting food discoveries!?

• 5/27/14 10:41 Isabella Muse:

ps thanks :) it was fab! I’m trying to get back into the groove though ;-D haha!

• 5/27/14 13:19 Diane:

It was DELICIOUS!!! luckily enough, we hit no parkway traffic!!! But route 36 was bad lol. I went with my bf and friends so we shared a lot. My favorite was these Wisconsin cheddar fried cheese curds (HEAVEN) which was like a cheddar version of a mozzarella stick but better, the kona ice slushie truck just because I love any frozen treat and surprisingly bacon in wheels! I don’t love bacon but they had thick cuts of bacon on a stick that were out of this world! There were a few trucks we didn’t get to. I saw that the trucks are supposed to go back in sept so you should totally go then! We plan on going back =)

• 5/27/14 16:34 Isabella Muse:

I read about this somewhere but can’t recall when but when I looked up the date I was like oh hell no, TRAFFIC! you’re lucky you didn’t get traffic!!!!!!! New York to jersey on a holiday weekend=HELL! oh those sound amazing! I love ice slushies :-D you’re makng me so hungry right now haha :-D in September?! I can do September for sure but hopefully not Labor Day!

• 5/27/14 13:19 Diane:

Oohhh that ice cream candle sounds perfect! I need it!!

• 5/27/14 16:32 Isabella Muse:

def def get it :D it just smells like the inside of an old ice cream store or shop :D

• 5/27/14 9:38 Lizette:

Those candles smell amazing. It’s a great alternative when I don’t want to use my chakra candles.

• 5/27/14 15:30 JoElla:

Maybe I am just burnt out on BBW, but I am not thrilled with the bring back selection.

• 5/27/14 15:38 Isabella Muse:

awwww yeah maybe we are overstocked!

• 5/27/14 23:55 Tiffany:

Hey all just a heads up bbw is discontinuing be enchanted, carried away and coconut lime breeze. Also Paris and white citrus for men.

• 5/28/14 9:15 Isabella Muse:

thanks for the info tiffany!

• 6/15/14 13:10 Melody:

NO WAY!!! 😭 Be Enchanted is my 3rd fav perfume of all time! And I have no money to stock up with! 😭 oh sad day!

• 6/1/14 17:56 Susan:

Love your website
    Got my hands on a saltwater taffy candle last week , smells like strawberry picnic if you picked that up in the past. Ice cream shop smells like Boardwalk and Sweet Home Chicago yet a little lighter. Thanks so much for your awesome site, am loving it

• 6/2/14 12:05 Isabella Muse:

aw thanks susan :-D no kid? I have strawberry picnic so maybe I don’t need Saltwater Taffy :-D Thank YOU! so glad you enjoy Musings!