Buxom Love, Dolly Collection for Summer 2014

Buxom Love Dolly Collection

Love Dolly? Yeah me too! She’s a great shimmering nude pinky mauve that gives my lips a natural splash of pink. If you adore her you can get her in a new Buxom Love, Dolly Collection that’s available at Sephora!

Take a look!

The Buxom Love, Dolly Collection for Summer 2014 includes the shade Dolly in Full On Lip Polish, Full Bodied Lipstick, Full Bodied Lipgloss, and Full-On Lipstick.

The set also includes special edition packaging with Dolly’s autograph and a cute kiss emblem!

Update: Oh gosh so sorry but this isn’t a set, it’s actually advertised as “per item” so each item is $19 EEP! That totally threw me as I thought it was a set! Apologies!

No word on whether or not these are full size products but one can hope so as the set is a mere $19! That’s a steal if they are full size.

The set is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com.

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 6/6/14 10:14 rhinovodka:

I read the reviews on Sephora, it seems if you buy this you are only getting the gloss, not the whole set. Hopefully, Sephora clarifies the description, as it is a bit confusing.

• 6/6/14 10:20 Isabella Muse:

yeah I just re-read it and someone tweeted me and I was like OH MAN! I was about to buy it haha!

• 6/6/14 12:26 Liz G.:

This tricked me on the sephora website too! I was going to order it and was all confused! Lol! I don’t know why it’s grouped this way on the site but it’s very confusing.

• 6/6/14 12:39 Isabella Muse:

VERY! I was just about to plop it into my cart! I got all excited haha!

• 6/6/14 15:41 Carrie:

for some reason, my impulse was to believe this was a collab collection with dolly parton? not sure why! and then i remembered the color dolly which is my absolute fave so i think i’ll be grabbing some of these!

• 6/6/14 17:24 CIndy:

Yeah when I saw this on the Sephora website I thought it was a set at first too. Then they list each item separately with a price. An old “bait ‘n switch” trick!

• 6/9/14 10:48 Isabella Muse:

disappointing!

• 6/7/14 6:46 Bya K:

The word collection was deceiving at first, but if you scroll down it does say (What else you need to know
    *Each of these formulas is sold separately and features a kissed limited-edition cap.) 19.00 would have been a steal for sure for all of them! No such luck!! :)

• 6/9/14 10:46 Isabella Muse:

a girl can wish :)

• 6/7/14 11:36 AmandaM:

I thought the Sephora website was a bit misleading too. I did order the Dolly Full-On Lipstick which is $21 (like the rest of them) because I like the formula of the lipstick and I’m curious about the color…

• 6/9/14 10:45 Isabella Muse:

it confused me that’s for sure :)