A Honey of a Primer from NYX

NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer

NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer is a new makeup primer inspired by the golden glow of honey. Honey Dew Me Up Primer is formulated to neutralize discolorations and redness with light reflective gold flecks to create a luminous glow on skin! Supposedly it contains collagen to smooth skin, honey that acts as a antiseptic, and gold flecks to give skin a radiant finish!

NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer is $17 and available now at nyxcosmetics.com.

Sounds interesting and reminds me a little of Guerlain L’Or’ Radiance Concentrate but at a far nicer price eh?

What do you think?

Might be interesting to try out?

Not sure about the spatula applicator though! Wouldn’t a pump been a little less messier!?

• 6/19/14 10:16 kimkats:

I suspect a pump wouldn’t work because of the gold flecks in it – they would clog it up, I think. And the stupid gold flecks are what will keep me from trying it! I can’t see them making skin radiant – I can see them making little spots of shiny all over your face!! Were it not for those, I might have tried it, but I will pass on having gold dots on my face!

• 6/19/14 10:21 Isabella Muse:

true! Mm I have the Guerlain one and they actually dissolve so I suspect the same of this :)

• 6/19/14 10:40 kimkats:

Ooo.. that’s kinda cool! Hmmm… have to rethink this. Never crossed my mind that they’d dissolve!

• 6/19/14 11:03 Isabella Muse:

lol :) I didn’t try this so don’t quote me but I’m sure they won’t be chunky bits of gold all around your cheeks :D

• 6/19/14 11:12 Kimmwc03:

I just got my order in the mail yesterday but I haven’t tried it yet. Unfortunately it does not smell like honey.

• 6/19/14 11:16 Isabella Muse:

awww :( oh well that’s ok so long as it works?! :D

• 6/19/14 13:32 Rae // theNotice:

Cooool. And this one is silicone-free, too! (Alcohol is listed as the third ingredient, though, which I’m not so super my super dry skin is going to look kindly upon…)