Lush D’Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap for Summer 2014

D Fluff Shaving Soap

Lush D’Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap is for the chicks (and for the lads that shave their legs) that enjoy shaving with a lotion of a shaving soap. My sister is a strong believer, supporter, and proselytiser of shaving your legs with lotion or body cream. I haven’t embraced it myself because I find lotion clogs up my razor and it’s difficult to rinse away the lotion and it just dulls my blade faster. Even though lotion really gives skin a super extra close moisturizing shave I’ll stick to shaving cream thanks very so much!

Lush D’Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap is a new creation that combines fresh strawberries and cocoa butter to give you a close shave.

lush d fluff

Lush D’Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap is created with coconut oil, golden syrup, egg whites, strawberries, and fresh strawberries. Apparently it has the texture of whipped up marshmallow thus giving it its name, “D’Fluff”.

You can even double up with it as a body wash (which is what I’ll likely do!).

Knowing Lush it smells heavenly.

Lush D’Fluff Strawberry Shaving Gel comes housed in a pot and is available now from Lush UK and coming soon to Lush NA.

Are you a lotion shaving type of gal or guy?

Or do you stick to shaving cream?

• 6/23/14 12:28 christine:

One of the Sales people @my local Lush let me smell this and it was a lovely sweet smell but not OVERLY sweet, which I find a lot of Lush pink colored items be.

• 6/23/14 12:32 brenda:

I’ve bought this product recently, but i’m not thrilled with it… i’m going to finish it, but i will not repurchase it..

• 6/23/14 12:35 Isabella Muse:

why didn’t you like it brenda?

• 6/24/14 5:17 brenda:

My skin felt like rubber when i was finished… and it didn’t smell like strawberry,it’s just a typical lush scent. It does what it’s supposed to do nothing more. Take a piece, rub it into your hands with some water, then apply it. I didn’t get much foam from it like a normal shaving gel.

• 6/23/14 14:30 heather:

i’m not usually a lotion or cream shaver, but i love lush and i’ll likely try this stuff out. i’m excited that they are releasing some new products!

• 6/23/14 20:00 Celine:

Shut-up and take my money Lush! So getting this, sounds so pampering which I’m all about.

• 6/24/14 9:47 Bonnie:

I’m like you, Muse, in that I prefer regular shaving cream or even my body wash to shave my legs. I love the silky feel of specialty shaving soaps (I have purchased several), and while they are very luxurious on the skin, they are expensive because they come in small sizes. I have long legs that I shave daily, and I just can’t justify the price of a specialty shave product. In fact, I only buy shaving cream at the drug store when it’s on deep discount, even that household staple is more than I’m willing to spend since body wash gets the job done almost as efficiently, if less elegantly!

• 6/25/14 18:43 AK:

I actually really like shaving with Lush’s fun!

• 6/29/14 16:57 melissa:

ohhhh I am craving lush so bad right now but ordering in the summer here is just bad.. tried it once and it was bad, very bad lol. So I’ll stick it out until the Vegas stores start getting the new goodies. I love the concept of this I can smell it now :P Thanks for the post and teasing me LOL

• 7/11/14 15:55 Laughingirl:

I’m from the UK and have tried this. Although I don’t know that it particularly smelt amazing I really enjoyed using it & thought it left my legs really smooth after