New Clinique Pick Up Sticks Sets

Clinique Pick Up Sticks for Eyes

Clinique Pick Up Sticks for Eyes and Pick Up Sticks for Lips are sets of Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm or Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint in four flattering shades for $49.50 each!

These cute sets give you the option of getting four full size Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balms in four different shade selections or or Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tints!

Clinique Pick Up Sticks for Eyes shades:

• Biggest Beiges (Bountiful Beige, Ample Amber, Fuller Fudge, and Lots o’ Latte)
  • Grandest Greens (Biggest Blossom, Bountiful Beige, Whopping Willow, and Mighty Moss)
  • Largest Lilacs (Pink & Plenty, Lavish Lilac, Portly Plum, and Curvaceous Coal)
  • Big Bad Blues (Grandest Gold, Big Blue, Massive Midnight, and Curvaceous Coal)

Clinique Pick Up Sticks for Eyes

Clinique Pick Up Sticks for Lips shades:

• Normous Neutrals (Heaping Hazelnut, Bountiful Blush, Chunkiest Chili, and Richer Raisin)
  • Portly Pinks (Super Strawberry, Woppin’ Watermelon, Pudgy Peony, and Grandest Grape)
  • Pudgy Plums (Graped Up, Broadest Berry, Grandest Grape, and Voluptuous Violet)
  • Robust Reds (Oversized Orange, Two Ton Tomato, Mightiest Maraschino, Chunkiest Chili)

Clinique Pick Up Sticks for Lips

The Clinique Pick Up Sticks Sets are available now at clinique.com or at your fav counter!

• 7/31/14 11:57 Sara:

It’s a cute idea! And only $12.50 each instead of their usual $16. I just can’t get over the names though! Portly Pinks? Pudgy Plums? Normous Neutrals? That’s not even a word!

• 7/31/14 14:58 Cj:

So uhh… How’ve u been ;)? *hides from any thrown objects*

• 7/31/14 15:06 Isabella Muse:

did anyone hear the wind just blow?! *looks around*

• 7/31/14 15:19 Cj:

Ouch *holds chest* you hurt me so :'(

• 7/31/14 15:48 Isabella Muse:

oh there goes that pesky wind again…! ;-D you know I love you come here and give me a kiss mister and a big hugs. Where have you been!? this place is just boring without you!

• 7/31/14 15:54 Cj:

Yay! I’d say I’ve been busy but… That would be an understatement lol. I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a long time :( I still read all your posts tho! How have you been? I see you went on a vacation a little while ago, did you have fun??

• 8/4/14 10:32 Isabella Muse:

believe me I understand totally my dear :) yes thanks for asking, it was lovely!!!!!!!!!! I was happy to get back though! I’m that type of person that can never fully relax :D

• 8/1/14 0:55 Thebes:

Omg! When I saw the image on bloglovin I totally thought they were chubby concealers! I am sure they are going to make a concealer or foundation stick next…that would make the chubby stick family complete!

• 8/1/14 9:07 Isabella Muse: