The Fortune Cookie Soap Old Fashioned Family Christmas Soap Box should be winging it’s way to your mail box this week! Fortune Cookie Soap releases a seasonal soap which is $19.99 (every three months) and 8 deluxe size samples of the latest Fortune Cookie Soap Seasonal Collection as well as a $10 Gift Card that can be redeemed online.
If you e-mail Soapbox you might be able to get in on the Fortune Cookie Soap Old Fashioned Family Christmas Soap Box still! Or sign up for the next seasonal boxes at www.fortunecookiesoap.com.
Here’s a look at what’s inside this year’s Holiday 2014 Box!
The Fortune Cookie Soap Old Fashioned Family Christmas Soap Box is inspired by the very silly comedy, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation! All the items in the box are named after scenes or items from the movie.
The Fortune Cookie Soap Old Fashioned Family Christmas Soap Box includes:
- Moose Mug Cuticle Butter (This is a very thick emollient cuticle butter that smells like rich creamy eggnog with a tiny touch of spicy nutmeg!)
- Melekekimaka OCD Hand Santizer (A gorgeous tropical hand gel sanitizer with notes of tropical rum, tanitian vanilla, jasmine petals, and woods!)
- Tis the Season to be Mary Fortune Cookie Soap (Yes, this soap is indeed shaped like a Fortune Cookie and yes it even includes a fortune. This has notes of sweet almond and a hint of tobacco giving it a sweet slightly warm smoky scent).
- Sparky Hydrate Me (This yummie body conditioner can be used at the end of your shower! Simply wet it and rub on your dry areas! It’s loaded with Coconut Oil, Bees Wax, Shea Butter, and Organic Cocoa Butter plus it smells like vanilla pumpkin waffles with hints of brown sugar, whipped cream, and pecans.
- Jelly of the Month Club Whipped Cream (A scrumptious body butter with a light, airy texture that absorbs easily and leaves behind the scent of delicious strawberries mixed with a hint of vanilla sugar, and a squeeze of orange. Gorgeous!)
- I Pledge Allegiance, Amen Shower Steams (Toss this little square on the floor of your shower and it’ll fizz happily away bringing with it the scent of the outdoors! Fresh mint and herbs mixed with spruce and fir give it a Christmas-y outdoors fragrance!)
- Friend Pussycat Whipped Soap (A whipped up soap with a blend of vanilla, caramel, plum, and jasmine!)
- Christmas Bonus Deep Conditioner (This one’s a mystery! If you guess correctly and e-mail Fortune Cookie Soap at [email protected] you’ll win a $50 gift card! To me it smells like a Christmas tree! Fir perhaps a bit of spruce!)
I NEED more items in the Jelly of the Month Club fragrance and I’m eager for the Fortune Cookie Soap Old Fashion Family Christmas Collection to launch! It’ll be available on November 21st at 6:30CDT during Fortune Cookie Soap’s seasonal launch party!
Or sign up the seasonal soap box for the latest Fortune Cookie Soap Collections at www.fortunecookiesoap.com.