Yay my Memebox Special #47 My Dessert Box came a few days ago so I thought I’d unbox! I was excited about this box as it was themed around desserts so I expected some very cutesy offerings!
Shall we take we go ahead and unbox this one?
Of course, as always, I’ll follow up with reviews of the contents within the box individually so this is just an unboxing with reviews to follow after I’ve tested the items out!
I dunno if the Memebox Special #47 My Dessert Box is really all about desserts! There are some items inside that are foody but not necessarily dessert themed!
- It’s Skin Cookie & Hand Cream (This one is available in mint and strawberry! I got strawberry yay! It apparently has cookie-like pieces that give hands a soft burst of hydration.)
- Carver Korea Le Petit Prince Creme (I actually remember when this originally launched in Korea but never tried it! It combines the experience of a toner, emulsion, ampoule into one multitasking cream to add moisture and help to retain it).
- Shara Shara Lemon Tea Pore Stick (A lemon and lime enriched skin stick to control oil)
- Delskin Skin Juice Real Ampoule (Made up of 90% concentrated vitan rich fruit and veggie juices to sooth and soften skin)
- Navillera Traditional Dessert Soap (A cute dessert shaped soap for face, hands, or body)
- Dear Berry Single Scoop Blusher (An ice cream inspired blusher to add a hint of color to cheeks and face).
This is kinda more of a fruity box than a dessert one but still has some cute offerings inside none the less. I’m liking what I see in the box none the less and considering I only spent $23 on it I feel like I got a nice deal of products for the price.
Unfortunately the Memebox My Dessert Box is sold out but you can shop other boxes at us.memebox.com.
Did you get this box?
Did you like the contents?