Obsessed with chubby lip crayons? You’re not alone! Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon ($20) might just interested you as they are launching in eight shade selections this Spring!
The new Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon ($20) promise that you’ll fall in love with crayons all over again. Girl, I’m still in love and get excited whenever a new chubby pencil launches but ok, you had me…tell me more.
These are actually a slimline packaging and not so much a chubby pencil which means they’ll likely be great to line and fill with. They promise super pigmentation and intense shine like a gloss. They are talking the coverage of a lipstick and the shine of a gloss, YOU HAVE me now.
- Disco Biscuit (opaque, bubblegum pink crème)
- Ladybird (opaque, tomato red crème)
- Primrose Hill (opaque, tropical pink crème)
- Ruby Murray (opaque, deep berry crème)
- Tea With The Queen (opaque, light nude crème)
- Teddy Boy (opaque, rosy crème)
- Toff (opaque, red grape crème)
- Trout Pout (opaque, light coral crème)
These are formulated with mango seed and marula oil to hydrate lips and even Niacinamide that smooths the surface of lips for a flawless finish!
The Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons are available now at Ulta and Ulta.com.