Contouring is following us well into Fall 2015 if the Smashbox Shapematters Palette is anything to go by! Honestly, trends come and they go but contouring started with Spring and seems to be working well into the next three seasons so count me intrigued it has lasted this long.
I’m thinking Fall is going to be all about it!
The Smashbox ShapeMatters Palette takes things to a new level though by not only including contouring powders but eyeshadows as well for a complete look!
Smashbox ShapeMatters Palette ($65) gives you to tools to define and sculpt your face as well as brows and eyes!
This palette includes:
- 9 x Photo Op Eye Shadows in Vanilla, Totally Nude, Champagne, Stripped, Posh, Platinum, Sumatra, Aubergine, Blackout
- 2 x Contour Powder in Bronze, Contour
- Highlighter in Glow
- 2 x Brow Tech Powder in Taupe, Soft Brown
- Brow Tech Wax
- Double-Ended Shadow/Brow Brush
- Interactive Get The Look Cards (Brow, Shadow, Face)
- ShapeMatters inserts with basic shaping steps
This palette is definitely unique not only because it covers all aspects of your face (but you’ll have to add your own blush) but also because it includes get the look cards that can be used with your phone to activate how to videos while using the palette. The cards were created with special ink technology that you can touch to your phone to instantly identify your eyes, face, and brown shape!
Smashbox has definitely set itself apart with the ShapeMatters Palette as this isn’t only about contouring but also about shaping and defining eyes and brows!
You can grab it now at Sephora.com.