Good morning world!
How was your weekend? Your Easter?
I’m feeling terribly weekend hung over. I think a nap under my desk is in order. But we all know that isn’t going to happen, just another manic Monday around here.
At least my day starts wonderfully with a glance at the new Sephora website.
Change, I hates it but what do you think of the new site?
This giveaway is now closed. A winner has been selected and alerted directly via e-mail. Thank you!
I recently told you about the new Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant which is the first and only U.S. deodorant designed to reduce red and dark marks and even skin tone thanks to Calendula, Sunflower Seed Extracts and unique Dove moisturizers that help accelerate the natural skin renewal process. Not only does Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant restore skin to its natural tone, it also provides the same benefits women expect from all Dove® Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant products, including:
- 24-hour odor & wetness protection
- Care for delicate underarm skin with Dove ¼ moisturizers
- Alleviate the formation of white marks on clothing
Dove Clear Tone is available on shelves this month in the following formulas:
- Skin Renew Invisible Solid – Light floral notes of violet, lilac and rose with vanilla musk
- Sheer Touch Invisible Solid – Light citrus notes with hints of almond and coconut milk
- Clinical Protection Renew – Offers prescription strength wetness protection with the maximum level of active ingredients (20%) available without a prescription.
This is your chance to try these the new Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant yourself!
I’m giving away a selection of the deodorants as well as $25 Visa Gift Card. You have all weekend to enter for your chance to win by doing the following:
- Leave a comment, tell me why you want to try out these new deodorants.
- Head on over to Twitter and tweet RT @MusingsofaMuse @Dove Win a selection of Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant at http://tinyurl.com/77orwn2
- Like Me on Facebook
Each of the above actions counts as a single entry to win the goodies. Do all three and you get three entries to win!
I’ll randomly select and alert a winner at the end of the day on Tuesday, April 10th.
You must be 18 years of age to enter and a resident of the US.
The CK One Makeup Collection I told you about a month or so ago has launched at Ulta.com.
This weekend, Ulta Stores have 20% Off (they sent coupons in the mail) so hopefully your Ulta (as well as mine) has the collection in stock.
Disclaimer: I’m not a nail polish expert.
I had to disclaim here less nail girls come at me with burning torches and pitchforks. I’m no expert on nail polish or anything of the sort but wanted to show you a few of the Brucci Spring 2012 shades I picked up for a pedi or two.
Take a peek!
Ever evolving, always on top of the latest and greatest, Sephora moves on towards its next possible collaborated effort with none other than Marc Jacobs himself.