I used to have a severe aversion to cream eye shadows. I really love them now but needless to say I avoided them like the plague a while back ago and would you believe, total senior moment, I can’t recall why I hated them so much.
It puzzles me as I really enjoy the texture and look of a good cream shadow nowadays.
Philosophy Divine Color Long-Wear Creamy Eye Color is a brand new color cream shadow from Philosophy. The colors are way appealing and the formula looks rather spot on too!
Let’s take a look!
Prada Infusion de Rose is the latest edition to the Infusion collection.
One of my signature notes is Rose, I absolutely adore a good rose scent so I’m quite excited to see how Prada handles it.
For their new Infusion de Rose they take soft feminine notes of fresh rose metals and mingle it with tea, honey, and crushed mint leaves.
Here are the official notes for the blend:
- Rose from Bulgaria & Turkey Familiar yet unique, the feminine note of Rose brings a subtle
- depth and sumptuous femininity to the fragrance.
- Italian Mandarin The Sicilian citrus note of Mandarin adds a light, sparkling freshness.
- Peppermint Like fresh mint leaves crushed in the hand, refreshing Peppermint brings a clean aspect to Infusion de Rose.
- Brazilian Mate South American Mate leaf brings a smoky rich green aspect to the scent.
- Beeswax from Laos A full, warm note of Beeswax reminiscent of honey completes the fragrance
It sounds rather captivating doesn’t it? Particularly the use of mint!
I’m quite eager to try it.
Prada Infusion de Rose Fragrance launched on Friday and will be available from NeimanMarcus.com and BergdorfGoodman.com
Do you enjoy the Prada Infusion Fragrances?
Will you try the new Rose?
I hope to have a review for you soon!
, Beauty on a Budget
, Beauty Tools
, For Your Shower and Bath
, This or That
Here’s a case study for the savvy shoppers that offers some of today’s most popular beauty products and their beauty budget counterparts.
Marmite an acquired taste if there every was one.
You either love it or you hate, or so I’m told. I happen to love it but I’m also positive I was British in my other life.
Enjoy 30% off your entire Tarte order at tartecosmetics.com using promo code APRILFOOL
The sale is one day only so take advantage now!