Beauty Bits & Bobs
I’m sure if I think really hard I could come up with a bible’s list worth of makeup and beauty products I would bring back after they have be discontinued by a brand. Eyeshadow shades, skincare products I’ve used and loved, lipstick colors that are no longer available, etc…etc…
One particular ALWAYS comes to mind when I think of what beauty products I’d bring back, take a look below and see if you agree with me on this one.
What makeup and beauty products would YOU bring back given the chance?Read More...
Here’s a new round up of some great posts from the past you might have missed!
Click on through this fab posts for a revisit!
- Have you tried this drugstore concealer yet? If not you’re missing out! Well worth a haul!
- Do you DVR beauty? I admit it I’m totally obsessed with Tivo’ing QVC beauty programs, how about you?
- Total pet peeve of mine, when mini samples work better than full sizes! WTH!?
- Want fuller lashes? This $3.49 solution will get you longer, full lashes!
- Milk does a body good and also does your eyeshadows pretty good too!
- There are so many blackheads products available in Asia and most are pretty useless but I like trying them none the less!
- Wanna embrace the Spring metallic eyeshadow trend on the cheap? Try these sparkly shades of shadow!
- Do you remember Urban Decay’s Tinted Moisturizer?
- I’m not lying, Aquafina used to have a skincare collection!
- Are you a packaging rat? Hoarding away your makeup boxes?
Hope you enjoyed some of these great poss from the past!
Heads up the Sephora Flash Delivery Service has returned! This was originally offered to Rouge Members as a beta program and was invite only but it is now live on site.
For $10, you’ll get unlimited, free 2 day shipping on any item, no minimum purchase required. Need it faster? It’s $5.95 for overnight delivery to you!
The service is now free for VIB Rouge members and you can enroll in Flash for Free by signing into your Beauty Insider account and clicking on add to cart. If you’re a BI or VIB you’ll have to pay $10 to take advantage of the program.
Shipping Schedule is as follows:
You can sign up now at Sephora.com.
Thanks my reader Angel for pointing this out!