I get terribly excited when I finish something. Being a beauty junkie you probably realize how challenging it is to hit pan on an eyeshadow or complete a shower gel or just generally use something up.
When it does happen I feel like throwing a party or at the least having someone pat me on the back and congratulate me for my hard work.
Here’s some products I’ve completely used up recently.
- Allie SPF 50
- Juju Cosmetics White Peach Skin Whitening Mist
- Philosophy Pink Layer Cake Shower Gel
- Sofina Aube Couture Designing Highlight
- Skin Food Banana Yogurt Mask
- Lush Dr Peppermint Shampoo Bar
What have you used up recently?
What products do you find difficult to get through?