Looks like Drew Barrymore’s Flower Cosmetic Collection has launched at Walmart. It’s online right now but much of it is out of stock however, a few reader’s mentioned they already saw it in store.
I haven’t been to my evil empire yet so haven’t checked it out but from what I am seeing online sounds like I have to get there…they even have a BB Cream!
This isn’t some willy nilly release of makeup. There’s obviously time that went into the creation of Flower as it’s an extensive array of products and colors many of which have a budget friendly price. I was surprised how many products they released (there are over 150 different products and shades listed on Walmart from the collection) and how extensive the color palette is.
Even the packaging has a very feminine, pretty design. I’m impressed. Hopefully the formula is as nice as the products, packaging, and prices.
Here’s just a little snippet of what is available. There are also pressed powder, cream foundation, eyeliners, mascaras, polish, and other items I didn’t list.
- Flower Lip Service Lip Butter $6
- Flower Skincognito Stick Foundation $8.98
- Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow $7.98
- Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream $12.98
- Flower About Face Foundation with Primer $13.98
- Flower Win Some Rouge Some Creme Blush $7.98
- Flower Kiss Stick High-Shine Lipstick $6.98
- Flower Petite Fleurs Pocket Triplet Eye Shadow $6.98
- Flower Powder Up Loose Powder $9.98
- Flower Shine On Lip Gloss $6.98
- Flower Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad $9.98
- Flower Ready Set Glow! Blush/Bronzer Duo $9.98
- Flower In Your Prime Perfecting Primer $12.98
- Flower Sheer Up Lip Tint $7.98
- Flower Petite Fleurs Pocket Triplet Lip $6.98
You can visit Walmart.com to see the entire collection.
I was going to order a few odds and ends online but I’ll wait until I can see it in store.
What do you think?