I swear I just typed Year of the Snack. Someone is hungry. MAC Year of the Snake Collection launches next month and happens to be a collection I haven’t even heard about before but now I know I need it!
P.S. Anyone got a granola bar or something on them? This Muse is hungrrrryyy!
MAC Karrie has posted all the deets and the gorgeous MAC Year of the Snake Collection. I couldn’t help but think the Year of the Dragon would have made a nicer collection but hey, I’m liking what I’ve seen from this collection regardless and I’m sure you will too!
This launches February 2013.
- Once Upon a Time…(Metallic vanilla) (veluxe pearl) (repromote)
- Aztec Brick (Frosted true copper) (veluxe pearl) (repromote)
- Altered State (Deep frosted blue purple) (veluxe pearl) (repromote)
- Carbon (Intense black) (matte) (permanent)
- Brash & Bold (Bright magenta) (repromote)
- Push the Edge (Deep bright purple with pearl) (repromote)
- Freckletone (Neutral peach) (lustre) (permanent)
- Plumful (Blossoming rose-plum) (lustre) (permanent)
- Cockney (Sheer yellow red with multidimensional pearl) (lustre) (permanent)
- Shell Pearl (Pale peach with gold pearl) (repromote)
Powerpoint Eye Pencil
- Engraved (Rich black) (permanent)
Zoom Lash Zoomblack (permanent)
I LOVE the Beauty Powder! I have to look in my stash, I don’t believe I have the shade!?
Yes, to everything particularly the beauty powder and the lipsticks.