Too Faced Dream Queen Make Up Collection ($58) arrives for Holiday 2018 on September 15 for Sephora Rouge Members only (everyone else can snag it on September 17th) at Sephora.com and in stores and I feel like it’s such a safe skip in my makeup life. This is the first year I’m going to call it a day and not purchase the Too Faced Sephora Exclusive Palette! They do have an upcoming Gingebread scented eyeshadow palette and that will happily come home with me as it looks interesting but this one? Not so much! I’m sort of done with this massive Holiday palettes because they are so hard to store and the quality is mediocre. I know a lot of people really enjoyed the Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda from last year but I honestly wasn’t impressed with it.
I do feel like it is my responsibility as a blogger to buy and review all of these palettes but this year I think I’ll focus on items I think might have better quality. I mean I can’t say if the Dream Queen Make Up Collection will or won’t be impressive but with the Too Faced Holiday track record, well, let’s just say it seems an easy skip for me. And I feel like I can do a lot more with $60 bucks.
Here’s what you do get for those interested:
- Blush in Sweet On Santa (peach pearl) and Winterberry (dusty rose with gold sparkle)
- Bronzer in Chestnuts Roasting (warm bronze)
- Highlighter in Snow Extra (champagne pearl)
- Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara
- Dreamy Lips Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Shade Pink Swan
- Travel-Size Hangover Spray
- Bronzer, Cool-Toned Blush, Warm-Toned Blush, Gold-Toned Highlighter
- Fold Over Makeup Bag
Will you be purchasing the Too Faced Dream Queen Limited-Edition Make Up Collection?