Another Antiquitease FOTD

I took Family Silver out for a whirl today!

Whatta ya think?

KATE Super Sharp Liner in Black
KATE Mascara Primer
MAC Plushlash in Black

Lips:
Majorca Majolica Rouge Majex Lipgloss in OR317

• 10/31/07 7:53 Anonymous:

Im the luckiest man alive to have such a beautiful woman xox

• 10/31/07 10:16 the Muse:

You’re blind ;)

hehe!

• 10/31/07 11:39 Andrea:

Hi Muse,
    I was looking the photos, and i really liked the color on your lips. As you wrote, it is majolica OR317. But when i went to the web site of mj, the lipgloss is very orange in the picture. Did you use another lipstick as a base? because it looks pink on you. Or the lipgloss is sheer?

=) Andrea

• 10/31/07 12:32 the Muse:

Hi Andrea!

I’m sorry love! I failed to mention that I prep my lips and stain them prior to lipstick or lipgloss use!

My lips had been stained prior to the lipgloss using Bourjois Paris Bons Baisers De Paris in the soft peach color they offer.

Staining my lips as become such a standard thing I do during my makeup routine that I sometimes forget to mention it when I list what I used ;)

Apologies!

The gloss is quite peachy orange in color and not so sheer. I’d say it’s of medium pigment and you can of course work the color up to get a deeper pigmentation!

Hope this helps!?!

• 11/1/07 2:41 rocketqueen:

Wow, you are so beautiful! I love how the silver brings out your eyes. Also, your blusher always looks perfect!

• 11/1/07 7:13 the Muse:

*blush*

rocketqueen you’re so sweet hehe and blind! I’m far from beautiful ;)

• 11/2/07 12:10 rocketqueen:

LOL! Oh no, maybe you should think about getting glasses? ;D I promise that you’re one of the sweetest, cutest, most beautiful people I’ve seen! Charisma counts so much too. And I never give fake compliments so just absorb them! :D

• 11/3/07 22:17 the Muse:

linn you’re so sweet *sniff* I’m happy I have met and become friends with you!

Thanks for always commenting and making my day truly!

You’re wonderful for my ego hehe!

*hugs*

• 11/5/07 14:56 Ann/Sminkan:

This looks amazing on you! I wish I had your colours! On me white looks very unattractive with my greyish eyes and pale skin.

Right now I really do want a silvery white eyeshadow. I think Virgin Silver from MAc will be my next buy, but I am not sure yet.

• 11/6/07 8:23 the Muse:

aw thanks love! You’re sweet :)
    I don’t believe I have Virgin Silver from MAC but I do highly recommend Forgery eyeshadow! That’s such a great frosty white shimmer!

Yummie!

Thanks for your comments!

• 11/11/07 13:17 Linn:

I’m just as happy I’ve met you! :) You’ve been so kind and sweet to me from the very first words and I can’t possibly tell you how much that means to me! It’s not often I meet people like you, so I cherish it very much!

The warmest hugs to you!

• 11/12/07 11:34 the Muse:

aww linn *hugs*

Thank you! I feel the very same about you!

It’s not difficult being sweet and kind to wonderful people like yourself!!!!!!!!! If the world was made up of more people like you it would be quite the perfect place to live!

*hugs*

Thank you for your kindness!