Woodbury Commons Steals and Deals

If you happen to live in New York head on up to Woodbury Commons for some killer MAC at the Cosmetic Company!

They had all of the following goodies:

MAC Pigments $13.75
Simmertime
Fairylite
Azreal Blue
Golder’s Green
Pink Mauved
Lily White

Novel Twist $23.75
Warm and Cool Eye Palettes
Blushes $12.75
Pearlizers Sets with Mini Kabuki (Not sure on the price!)

Lipglass Trios $29.75

Barbie Loves MAC
Eyeshadows $10
Blushes $12.75

Various Eyeshadows $10 (I seen some C-Shock, Moon Bathe, and more!)

The Lancome Outlet had some great bits and bobs as well!

Juicy Gelee’s $5
Shu Eyeshadows $10
Shu Blushes $15.75

YSL also had all the latest Holiday Collection (not discounted of course but they did have it! Good to know if it sells out here!)

Happy Shopping!

• 12/10/07 10:51 Krasevayadancer:

Yay! Thanks for the heads up. I might be planning a trip up there myself this weekend :-D

• 12/10/07 10:54 the Muse:

:) no problem love!

You can also head to the Woodbury main site and sign up for their VIP club which lets you print out a coupon for their promo book that has coupons for all the shops! (the book is normally $10)!

They had one in it for the lancome outlet for 15% off $75 and quite a few others for Juicy Couture, Etc..!

• 12/10/07 17:11 Roxi:

Now why couldn’t they have had this in the summer? :(: My dad’s side of the family lives in New York, so every summer I fly there to visit them (from California).
    Do you know if they happen to have something like this in CA? Hopefully close to the coast or in the Valley?
    Thanks, Roxi

• 12/11/07 8:43 the Muse:

aw roxi!

CCO is so give or take. Somedays nothing and somedays loads!!!!!!!!

Good question roxi!

You can check here:

it’ll list your store outlets in CA!

I’m pretty sure CA must have a CCO somewhere! You guys have outlet shopping so wherever an outlet shopping center is you’re bound to find a CCO!

I’ve never actually went outlet shopping while in CA since you guys have so many other shops I prefer spending cash on but when you live in CA it’s probably worth a trip to an outlet to save save save!

if outlet bound doesn’t help try asking on specktra or mua about a CCO in your are ;)

• 12/22/07 12:44 Anonymous:

I want Pinked Mauve! I also want Moth Brown and French Gray if they have it :) But I only go to Woodbury Commons once every year in the summer. Hopefully Pinked Mauve will still be there!

• 12/27/07 8:42 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

I find that going back after a few months the stock doesn’t diminish that much! So the chances of Pinked Mauve being there is definately a good one ;)

Good Luck when you do go! Maybe by then they’ll have the x-mas goodies from this year! Wahoo!