Dramatic Fafinette FOTD

In contrast to yesterday’s very natural Fafinette FOTD I decided to get loud and bold! Missed it? Click!

I’m stuck up at my office still and it’s gone on 6.30…sigh…I wanna go home rather badly as I am bone tired today but I have so much to get through that I really must stay and get it done! The good news is I can take a tiny, baby break to slap my Face of the Day Up really quick!

Today I didn’t use any Fafi on my eyes but I definately accented my lips and cheeks with some of the collection!

I don’t entirely like the way this came out as it may be a bit TOO much but it’s funky I guess! Sometimes I think I may be getting a little too old to pull these looks off icon wink

I fear that leaving the house in neon oranges and pinks is chalked up as “Old enough to know better and young enough not to give a crumb!” teehee!

Picture+140

Picture+145

What I Used:

Eyes
MAC Eyeshadow in Firespot
MAC Eyeshadow in Fab and Flashy
Make Up For Ever Star Powder in Iridescent Fuschia 951
KISS Volumizing Mascara

Face
MAC Blush in Fashion Frenzy (Fafi)
MAC Beauty Powder in Sassed Up (Fafi)

Lips
MAC Lipstick in Fun n’ Sexy (Fafi)
MAC Lipglass in Totally It (Fafi)

• 2/15/08 19:03 Allysia-May:

I’m loving the eye look! You’re brave to put it on, if it was me i’d probably end up hiding in the corner as i’d be too shy to go out in it.

You’re still in the office at 6.30pm? Damn, i’m so not looking forward to office life.

• 2/15/08 21:02 ?ANGELA?:

thx for your techniques, I’ll try it on.

BTW, you are one of them, whom good in all colors.~~~~v(n_n)v
    I’m so jealous about this.

I’ m those people, who always be looked not sleep well when wearing orange and deep purple.
    o(!n!)o

nice weekend!

• 2/15/08 23:49 Anonymous:

whatz the diff bwt 187 and 188
    mac brushes?

which one to better get>?

• 2/15/08 23:55 Anonymous:

u tend to pick more rose/mauve lip colors.. :) ?

• 2/16/08 4:55 Sminkan:

You can never get to old for a good make-up! I really admire elder ladies with the full drama-look with black brows and heavy eyeliner. And you are probably younger than me (35) and I wouldn’t hesitate a minute!

You look great! I think you really can pull these colours off in a stunning way!

And please, never go “natural” and boring. Be the colourful person you are, inside and out!

• 2/16/08 6:38 Bliss:

Thats a truly great combo of colours hehe and i love the Fafi lipstick + gloss on you,its such a beautiful colour:)

• 2/16/08 11:24 PaoPao:

Definitely, I need the blush and powders!

Now I only have to wait to the Spanish release (last week of February, maybe March… can’t wait!)

Hugs!

• 2/16/08 12:14 Mrs. Lynne:

Oh Muse. You look sooo much better than the real Fafinettes anyways. I likes how the colors came out on you.

Have a great weekend!

• 2/16/08 19:04 (g)ezebel:

ooOOOoo, i love your eyeshadows. i’m definitely gonna copycat this look.

• 2/17/08 16:52 Thushaa:

Ou I like this. Very vibrant!

• 2/18/08 8:06 the Muse:

hi Allysia-May!

Thanks. LOL ;) Nope I went right out in it ;) I don’t care hehehe!

Yes :( It’s much of our renewal season and it’s very busy so we have tons piled up to do :( Normally I’m a 9 to 5’er but when renewals hit I’m here, or it seems, 24-7!

yuk!

• 2/18/08 8:08 the Muse:

Hi Angela!

np ;)

Aw thanks! I seem to be ok wearing anything thankfully. Although on occasion black doesn’t look so good on me if I don’t add a bit of sparkle!

I have the same problem :) if I wear bolder shades I sometimes look tired so I have to be sure I prep while prior to use ;)

Hope your weekend was awesome ;)

• 2/18/08 8:14 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

I have both the 187 and the 188 but prefer the 188 because it’s larger. Both are used for blending but the 187 is actually recommend for blending of liquid foundations and such while 188 is for powders.

I personally never tried using either with liquid. I use them for highlighting with my MSF or with finer powders and shimmers.

I do recommend the 188 for it’s fuller, fluffier size!

Hope this helps!

• 2/18/08 8:15 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

Yes I favor many roses, pinks, mauves :) although I do love corals, peaches, oranges, etc…:)

• 2/18/08 8:19 the Muse:

hi Sminkan!

aw thanks Sminkan! *hugs* I appreciate your compliment! I’m 30 so we are close in age :)

I must say older ladies that can pull off dark eyeliner and eyeshades are always admirable in my book! Displays their confidence!

Aw thanks :) You can be sure I’ll be as colorful as possible for as long as I can pull it off ;)

Hugs! Thanks for your fab comment! Totally made my day!

• 2/18/08 8:20 the Muse:

Hi Bliss!

Thanks! I love the Fafi Lippies and gloss! They are so bold and vibrant ;)

• 2/18/08 8:21 the Muse:

Hi Pao Pao!

The blushes are a must as are the powders ;) definately the lippies too!

Ugh so awful that it takes a full month before releasing euro side! Grrr!

Hugs!

• 2/18/08 8:22 the Muse:

Hi Gez!

Can’t wait to see it on you! It’s sure to pop! ;)

Hugs!

• 2/18/08 10:00 Auj:

Wow, that’s some stunning eye makeup you got on! I never would have thought to pair orange & fuschia, nor have the guts to wear this combination. So pretty!

• 2/18/08 10:30 the Muse:

hi auj!

I got a bit crazy hehehe ;)

Thanks so much for your compliment and comment!