Visee Aqua Shining Eyes FOTD

Cam whoring it up again!

I really liked how this came out so I did some silly pictures and some regular ones! Our lovely angel Iris, had recommend me Visee Aqua Shining Eyes a while back ago and of course when she told me about it the first thing I said was “Nope! Not for me! I don’t like cream shadows!” but of course I should have known that her recommendations are always solid gold! I’ve since collected all the colors in the Aqua Shining Eyes and I love…wait correction….I LOVE them!

Here’s an FOTD I created using GD002! I’m posting this with good reason as I’m about to post my Bobbi Brown Concealer Review and these pics will serve as my before and after using the palette!

Goofy?!

Dumber?!
Picture+061

Picture+052

Picture+054

Picture+056

• 2/4/08 12:35 K.D:

You are just too adorable! I love this look on you :-D

• 2/4/08 12:43 Sminkan:

Oooooh! Wonderful lustre in that pearly white!
    You look cute as ever!

• 2/4/08 14:01 Dalenna:

shoot! you’re having fun with that camera, aren’t you, miss Muse? Damn! I need a tripod for mine! Lovely funny faces, though, I must say :D

*SMOOCH*

• 2/4/08 21:43 Haru:

Oh Izzie, I had a good laugh looking at your hilarious pics! Thanks for never failing to brighten up my mornings with your cheerful blog posts. And did I read it correctly, you are the proud owner of ALL the Aqua Shining Eyes in existence?! Well done, girl! It’s a really excellent product and I’m glad my recommendation turned out well for you. I like these better than Jill Stuart’s Eye Jellies which are grittier as they have chunkier glitter bits but the ASE is just smooth wet shimmer.

*HUGS*

• 2/5/08 0:30 Anonymous:

what lip color u using? thanks

• 2/5/08 2:09 mrslanielovesmac:

The cream eyeshadow really makes your eyes stand out beautifully! You’re funny too! I like your blog and the reviews of some products. Gorgeous FOTDs! I like! :)

• 2/5/08 3:42 Anonymous:

check out the uproar over koda kumi and how the visee online ads have been suspended

• 2/5/08 5:19 Irene:

Aww – you look gorgeous! I think this is my favorite of your FOTD. I hardly ever see you without lots of shimmer on, and this look makes you look fresh and lovery, and just fabulous!

Did I over-gush? *lol*

• 2/5/08 9:28 the Muse:

Hey Adina!

Thanks sweetheart :)

Hugs!

• 2/5/08 9:29 the Muse:

hey Sminkan!

*MWAH!* Thank you so much!

• 2/5/08 9:30 the Muse:

hey Dalenna!

LOL yea I was getting a bit nutty with pics yesterday ;)

I find if I hold the cam back I can get shots without my tripod :)

*MWAH*

I owe you some email! Will get to it soon! I’ve been swamped!

KISS!

• 2/5/08 9:32 the Muse:

Hey Iris!

Aw *blush* Thanks sweetie! *blush* I love your blog too ;) I was told I always have the same expressions so I spiced it up with some stupid shots ;)

I am the proud owner of all the colors indeed hehehe! I started off with one and I became sincerely addicted! I should have known to take your advice from the start! These are AMAZING!

They go on smooth and flawless and with a little UDPP it sticks all day long!

Fabulous rec! Thanks love!

HUGE HUGS back!

Love you!

• 2/5/08 9:33 the Muse:

hi mrslanielovesmac!

Thanks so much love! Aw thanks so much! Your comments are super appreciated! Sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart!

*hugs*

• 2/5/08 9:34 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

I KNOW! Can you believe it? I don’t think it was her intention to come across mean spirited. She felt she was making a factual statement I guess!? But it came out ALL wrong! I can’t believe it! I read about it on the Japan Stardom blog and was utterly flabbergasted!

They were saying it effected sales for Kose!!!!!!!!

• 2/5/08 9:35 the Muse:

hi Irene!

Thanks sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much :) This is a very natural look for me for sure as I’m constantly layering on the shimmer and shine!

AW thanks! *hugs* you’ve done my ego a big boost this morning hehe!

I owe you emails god I’m very behind do forgive me :(

Hugs!

• 2/6/08 10:05 petitez:

Your pictures make me laugh! :) I think you really look sweet in white. Suits you.

• 2/8/08 11:50 the Muse:

aw thanks pets!

;)

glad I got you to laugh!