Demeter Fragrance Library: The Tootsie Collection

I’m all for relieving my childhood and Demeter Fragrance has me covered for reminiscing about days of old with it’s Tootsie Collection!

Check out these old childhood favorites available now from Demeter:

Tropical Dots Left

Junior Mints Left

Tootsie Roll Left

I can’t help but sing when I see this bottle! “The world looks mighty good to me because tootsie rolls are all I see! Whatever it is I think, I see becomes a Tootsie Roll to me”….why do I have this strange feeling all my readers that are 25 or under have no idea what I am on about…

I rarely eat candy or chocolate but at least I can have both without the calories in a perfume spray!

These fine, funky, and fun fragrances are available now from Demeter! Click on over and check ‘em out!

museotherposts

Click here to enjoy my musings on the Demeter Necco Sweettarts Collection!

Feeling a little Christmasy? Click here to read about Demeter Egg Nog Mmmmm!

• 5/30/08 10:30 Laura:

Holy crap they look amazing.
    I don’t think I could stand to smell like something edible though, I’d be worried people would start licking me or something!

Happy Friday,
    Laura x

• 5/30/08 13:47 Adina:

Im under 25 (23 to be exact) and I know the tootsie roll jingle! :-P

• 5/30/08 14:00 MandyPandy:

“Tootsie Roll how I love your chocolatey chew! Tootsie Roll I think I’m in love with you! Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a Tootsie Roll to meeeee!”

Don’t worry Izzy, I don’t REALLY love Tootsie Roll; it was just a fling! Tootsie Roll meant nothing to me, I swear!

• 5/30/08 20:03 Marty Pauline:

I am soo lemming the Tootsie roll and Dots fragrances. I have to test them out.

• 6/1/08 1:51 dawn.:

Hey muse! It’s my first time writing to you ^^

Just wanted you to recommend me something to get rid of blackheads!!! I’ve tried all kinds of stuff; from peeling sheets to scrubing, to essence!! But none work! >0< '''
    And sometimes, they’re SOOooo harsh for my skin >< '' resulting peeling! Which sucks ):

Also.. ^^
    Could you please recommend a black eyeliner which you think works best? I like dark ones (: Tried Kate SuperSharp, but was pretty disappointed with it as it’s to light ): I don’t mind pot,pencil or liquid (:

ONE LAST THING! Mascara!!!
    As I’m asian =.=” My lashes are kinda short ==”’ Any recommendation for good lengthening mascaras?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!~ Hope 2 hear from u sooN!

• 6/2/08 6:39 the Muse:

Morning Laura!

LOL! I always wear really foody scents ;) They are kinda fun and funky for the Summer especially ;)

I think people are always somewhat shocked when you walk around smelling like cake or candy..I get alot of comments on my perfume to say the least :)

Hope your weekend was fab!

• 6/2/08 6:41 the Muse:

Mandy you’re giving away your age love….lol!

I don’t believe it. There have been way too many of these flings and going away for days on end leaving me at home…I don’t believe anything you say anymore..our relationship is dwindling and all over a stupid tootsie roll!

*falls in a dramatic heap onto the floor*

Just leave me to die!

• 6/2/08 6:42 the Muse:

Morning Marty!

The dots really had me going :) I’ll be reviewing them shortly to tempt you further ;)

• 6/2/08 6:45 the Muse:

Morning dawn sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for commenting :) Glad to see you here!

I had success with Silver Powder in removing my blackheads. Have you tried it ? If not you can check out my review! It worked pretty well with stubborn blackheads on my nose :)

As for a liner MAC technokohl in black is the very best in my humblest. Super sharp, good for smudging, and long wearing!

I also highly recommend the Smashbox potted liner NOT the jetset liner but the old style. It’s very good!

MJ Mascara all the way :) The applicator is good for pulling lashes up and out plus curling them a bit as well!

Review is on my blog as well!

I hope this helps :)

Thanks again for your comment! Hope to speak to you again soon!