MAC Neo Sci-Fi, Solar Field, and Future Earth Are Live and Ready for Purchase!

Time to haul ladies!

MAC has released all three of it’s Sci-Fi themed Summer Collections on it’s website and they are ready for your purchasing pleasure!

MAC Neo Sci-Fi is the color themed collection and includes eyeshadows, blushes, lipglasses, etc…

neoscifi 390

Lipsticks $14 USD

• Sci-Fi-Delity – (Frost) Burnt red with golden pearl
  • Pleasureseeker – (Glaze) Creamy pearl
  • Astral – (Lustre) Mid-tone brown with red pearl
  • Electro – (Lustre) Bright orange
  • Sunsonic – (Frost) White gold

Lipglass $14 USD

• Supreme – (Frost) Bronze brown with white pearlized pigments
  • Naked Space – (Frost) Creamy mid-tone nude peach
  • Pink Grapefruit – (Frost) Pink-orange with gold pearl
  • Soft and Slow – (Cream) Mid tone creamy plum

Cremestick Lip Liner $14 USD

• Beurre – Dirtied plum (Repromote)
  • 80% – Deep, deep cocoa (Repromote)
  • Summerfruit – Pale coral (Repromote)

Eye Shadows $14 USD

• PlushlashPlushblack

Nail Lacquers $10 USD

• Metalist
  • Plasma Blu
  • Neon 8
  • Phosphor

MAC Solar Field includes mostly items for your face including new face/eye pigments!

solarfield 390

Solar Bits

• Sunpower – Light metallic tan with gold pearlized pigments
  • Bronzescape – Yellowed-brown with gold pearlized pigments
  • Black Ore – Rich black with gold pearlized pigments
  • Scatterays – Soft metallic peach with gold pearlized pigments

Bronzing Powder

• Refined Golden
  • Solar Riche

Brushes:

• 168
  • 239

And finally MAC Future Earth is a release of brand new skincare items!

futureearth 390

• Volcanic Ash Exfoliator- $19 USD
  • Prep + Prime Microfine Lip Refinisher-$14.50 USD
  • Charged Water in Revitalizing Energy-$19 USD

I haven’t indulged in anything yet but I am tempted by a few items from the MAC Neo Sci-Fi Collection! The eyeshadows look particularly nice in this collection!

How about you?

Want any of this?

Loving it?

Hating it?

Tell the Muse!

• 5/20/08 17:58 MandyPandy:

A fight to the death: Nichele Nichols or the Mac cover girl; who wins?

My money’s on Nichele- ain’t no skank going to steal Uhura’s thunder (or her wardrobe, for that matter).

• 5/20/08 18:46 Robin:

I’m defiantly getting the Expensive Pink eye shadow. A make-up artist once used it on my eyes in a mall fashion show I did for Torrid and it was instant love, but I never bought it lol. I am also getting the Sci-Fi-Delity lipstick and the Black Ore and Scatterays Solar Bits. XD

The last few collections of MAC have totally been love to me lol. @_@

• 5/20/08 19:40 Callum:

i’m so excited about the volcanic ash exfoliator and the prep+prime lip refinisher!

none of the makeup really stands out to me exept the electro lipstick (neo sci fi) and the refined golden bronzer from the solar field collection.

i should be saving my money for that collection that’s coming out with the pallets (i forgot the name.)

ahaha.

• 5/21/08 1:02 PaoPao:

Hi Muse!

At first I didn’t like this collection, but I’m starting to like veluxe pearl eye shadows, so I’ll probably get them. I don’t have those kind of shades :)

• 5/21/08 9:13 Adina:

Hi Izzy!
    Yes, I actually got to check these out at the makeup show. A solid collection all in all, I posted my review on specktra :)

• 5/21/08 10:26 the Muse:

hey mizz mandy!

Nichols wins everytime! She’s singing at George’s wedding ya know!

LOL ;) My money is on her too ;) She was a beautiful woman wasn’t she? Still is in fact!

• 5/21/08 10:31 the Muse:

hiya robin!

I like the looks of it too! I believe it’s a repromote but I don’t have it and the packaging is gorgeous so me wants it :)

Ooo how fun! A torrid fashion show :) I heart Torrid :)

I’m debating on the Solar bits…..Hmmm…

I must say all the collections recently have been beautiful! I agree ;)

Thank you for commenting :) Hope to hear from you again soon!

• 5/21/08 10:33 the Muse:

hello there callum!

I was very excited about the exfoliator too. Is it for body or face?

I think I want some of the shadows myself but not going to indulge too much b/c like you I want to spoil myself with the Nordie’s Exclusive, Color Forums it’s called:-)

Thanks for your comment! Hope we speak again soon!

• 5/21/08 10:34 the Muse:

hey pao pao!

Me too! The shadows are kinda screaming at me :)

They are unique arent they?!

• 5/21/08 10:39 the Muse:

hey adina!

I wanted to go so bad! ack! lucky you! I’ve been so swamped I didn’t get a chance to go :( sniffles!

Looking forward to reading it ;)

Do submit it here if you want!

Hugs!