MAC Neo Sci-Fi, Solar Field, and Future Earth Are Live and Ready for Purchase!
Time to haul ladies!
MAC has released all three of it’s Sci-Fi themed Summer Collections on it’s website and they are ready for your purchasing pleasure!
MAC Neo Sci-Fi is the color themed collection and includes eyeshadows, blushes, lipglasses, etc…
Lipsticks $14 USD
- Sci-Fi-Delity – (Frost) Burnt red with golden pearl
- Pleasureseeker – (Glaze) Creamy pearl
- Astral – (Lustre) Mid-tone brown with red pearl
- Electro – (Lustre) Bright orange
- Sunsonic – (Frost) White gold
Lipglass $14 USD
- Supreme – (Frost) Bronze brown with white pearlized pigments
- Naked Space – (Frost) Creamy mid-tone nude peach
- Pink Grapefruit – (Frost) Pink-orange with gold pearl
- Soft and Slow – (Cream) Mid tone creamy plum
Cremestick Lip Liner $14 USD
- Beurre – Dirtied plum (Repromote)
- 80% – Deep, deep cocoa (Repromote)
- Summerfruit – Pale coral (Repromote)
Eye Shadows $14 USD
- Magnetic Fields – Black brown with silver pearlized pigments
- Femme Fi – Frosty golden cream
- Evening Aura – Frosty golden peach
- Time and Space – Frosty copper
- Expensive Pink – Pink with gold duochrome
Sheertone Shimmer Blush $17.50 USD
- Spaced Out – Shimmery peach
- X-Rocks – Shimmery mauve
Nail Lacquers $10 USD
- Plasma Blu
- Neon 8
MAC Solar Field includes mostly items for your face including new face/eye pigments!
- Sunpower – Light metallic tan with gold pearlized pigments
- Bronzescape – Yellowed-brown with gold pearlized pigments
- Black Ore – Rich black with gold pearlized pigments
- Scatterays – Soft metallic peach with gold pearlized pigments
- Refined Golden
- Solar Riche
And finally MAC Future Earth is a release of brand new skincare items!
- Volcanic Ash Exfoliator- $19 USD
- Prep + Prime Microfine Lip Refinisher-$14.50 USD
- Charged Water in Revitalizing Energy-$19 USD
I haven’t indulged in anything yet but I am tempted by a few items from the MAC Neo Sci-Fi Collection! The eyeshadows look particularly nice in this collection!
How about you?
Want any of this?
Tell the Muse!