Naughty Nauticals, DazzleGlass, and Mutiny Again FOTD

Some more Mutiny Pigment!

I can’t help it! I love this color icon wink

Picture%2B143 400x300

MAC Dual Ended Pencil in Black Funk/Pop Blue
MAC Shade Stick in Lucky Jade
Majorca Majolica Mascara

Face
Shu Uemura Blush in P Red 19D

Lips
MAC DazzleGlass in Glamour O.D.

• 5/8/08 12:58 Wendy:

Hi Muse~
    Wow the color is really pretty! I like that color as well in my clothes hehe ;) As you know I don’t wear make up… I like all kinds of bright colors actually ;)
    The Dior video is still uploading, so slow! But yeah its 100mb so… might take a while :P
    x Wen

• 5/8/08 13:13 Becky:

It really looks great on you, Mutiny reminds me of summer, sand an sea ;)and it matches your top. The Dazzleglass is also fab, I have four of them and wear them everyday! I <3 Ms Fizz and Babysparks.

• 5/8/08 18:57 the Muse:

hiya wendy!

Thanks so much! I love bright colors too! So gorgeous ;)

Looking forward to seeing your video! Yay!
    Can’t wait!

• 5/8/08 18:58 the Muse:

hiya becky!

Thanks so much! It reminds me of the summer and ocean/beach/sand too!

I’ve been wearing DG everyday too! they are great arent they?
    I’m so tempted to do damage and get the rest but I’m trying hard to be good ;)

• 5/8/08 19:46 Beauty Addict:

Hi Izzy, looking at your eyes, I’m lost in a sea of blue! :) Love the colour, makes me think of nice dreamy beaches..lapping in the waves..sound of the waves crashing in..ahhhh..ok back to earth..can’t help that your fotd is so addictive! hehe ;)

gracie

• 5/8/08 19:58 Nikki of Vox:

You look great! I can’t help but smile because the colors you used seem to brighten up a gloomy, cloudy day.

• 5/9/08 4:50 rocketqueen:

Hiiiii! Wow, I’m so glad I ordered Mutiny! Looks fantastic on you!

Sending a sunny greeting from Sweden and also a sweet reminder of Queen’s Sin and Uppity, I’m longing for them to be mine! ;) Do you still have them for me? Loads of hugs!

• 5/9/08 12:42 the Muse:

hey gracie!

Awwwwwwww lol! Thanks!

LOL You’re so cute :) It does remind me of the beach ;)

Loved your comment ;)

Thanks honey!

• 5/9/08 12:43 the Muse:

hiya nikki!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! *huge hugs*

• 5/9/08 12:45 the Muse:

hiya linn!

Thanks honey :)

Yes I do I do! I’ve just so swamped. I also have your ELF. I know how bad I’ve been please forgive me? I’ve been nuts. No more cps for me. I’m awful cper ;)

HUGS!

• 5/11/08 12:46 rocketqueen:

Lol thank goodness you’re such a sweet person I just can’t be mad at you even if I tried! ;D *pushing Musey towards the mail box NOW*

I just got Port Red from NN! It’s gorgeous and you would also look great in it!

Huggies!

• 5/12/08 19:28 the Muse:

aw thanks linn! *hugs*

I’m shit with cps I’m so sorry!

I also have elf for you! I’ll get to it this week! Do my best k???

Port Red is Yum but Queen’s sin is even better ;)

Huggless!

• 5/13/08 0:10 rocketqueen:

Aw you’re the devil in disguise, tempting me with Queen’s Sin! ;D Damn you! (This week, m’kaaay!)

Lol! You’re the best even if you’re cp’ing or not! Huggies!

• 5/13/08 9:41 the Muse:

hey linn

lol!!!!!!!!! I promise I’ll do my best honest ;)

aww thanks linn *hugs*