Summer Pop and Sizzle: Aromaleigh Rocks Mineral Powder Blush Review

Summer is a great time to experiment with color. I love bold, fun, funky, popping shades in the Summer and I’m not scared to use any and every color on my face and eyes which is why I purchased some truly outrageous Mineral Powder Blushes from Aromaleigh.

Picture+172

The following colors may scare you but to me they are simply gorgeous and perfect for Summer fun!

This is my first time ordering with Aromaleigh and it’s been a great experience. The items arrived really fast (within 2 days or so from the time I placed my order). I don’t normally go nutty when it comes to mineral cosmetic online shops because I have so many high end brands that purchasing more items in smaller pots seems ridiculous. I mean I have so many colors to choose from already purchasing more from these sites is hard for an addict. Presented with so many color options I’m going to want one of everything and chances are I already own a color that’s similar anyway! So, to keep myself sane I stay far, far, far away from these sites.

Picture+173

Picture+178

However, upon wandering on Aromaleigh’s site I came across the Rocks! Mineral Powder Blush in some super jazzy, funky colors and it was love at first site! I had to have these!

I ended up snapping up all the funky shades I could come across and when they came in the mail this morning they looked even better in person than they did on the site! Gorgeous, simply gorgeous and oh so fun and fresh!

Those of you wary of the colors I am about to present to you should have no fear as I have an awesome solution for you to enjoy these shades even though they are so loud! Watch, Read, See, and Learn!

Color Selections for Aromaleigh’s Rocks! Mineral Powder Blush
aromaleighinc 1999 95719722
Image Source: Aromaleigh

The colors I ended up purchasing are as follows:

Candy-O: Oh yes indeed it reminds me of candy! This is a bright full on fuschia!

Breathless: Similiar to Candy-O but a much more subdued pink fuschia!

Femmefatale: A cross of pink and coral combined to create a beautiful off pink shade!

Sundaygirl: A fun peachy tangerine!

Firewoman: A reddish pink with bits of fuschia!

Picture+186

Picture+181

Picture+182

Picture+183

Picture+184

Picture+185

The powders are beautifully silky and apply pigmented and bright (which can be scary for some)! Each color makes my face glow with health and my cheeks just pop and sizzle! I love these! Seriously I do!

Picture+179

Picture+180

While browsing Aromaleigh’s site and looking through the colors selection for the Rocks! Blush I noticed a recommendation for the Fiber Optic Blush Brush. This brush was suggested as it would pick up a bit of the product and distribute it lightly since the colors were so pigmented.

Picture+174

I viewed the brush and it looked interesting enough but I have 2 million MAC brushes and others…did I really need to spend $17.95 USD on a brush from an online shop I’ve never even purchased from before? I was wary to say the least. I somehow convinced myself to purchase the brush and I expected rubbish!

But boy was I shocked.

This has to be the most amazing brush I’ve come across in a very long, long, long time! It’s amazingly silky and soft! And as promised it picks up just enough product to make you appear natural even while using such loud colors!

Picture+175

There in lays the solution to the problem of the blushes being too scary for some! Simply purchase this fantastic, brilliant, awesome, holy grail brush and you can easily wear any of the shades I’ve selected from the Rocks! Collection and create a natural, glowing look!

Picture+177

Picture+176

I’m so, so, so pleased with this brush! It’s outstanding! The brush head itself doesn’t appear conventional for working product into your cheeks since it’s so small but it actually does a really good job of applying just a tiny touch of product and successfully creates a beautiful look with as little effort as a few small strokes of your hand! Do yourself a favor, even if you don’t want to try the blushes at the very least order this brush! It’s fantastic!

All and all I’m a very happy camper with my order from Aromaleigh! Fast shipping and awesome products! This won’t be my last purchase!

Aromaleigh Rocks! Mineral Powder Blush and Fiber Optic Blush Brush are most definately Muse Approved for purchase!

musegold

Click here to see me wearing SundayGirl and stay tuned for more FOTD’s using these incredible blushes!

• 5/9/08 8:41 Adina:

Thanks so much for the brush recc. I just may get it this week!

• 5/9/08 9:39 PaoPao:

WOW!!! Those blushes look amazing!

Thanks for commenting in my blog, I really appreciate :)

Have a great weekend and make tons of photos of that haul of yours!

Hugs!

• 5/9/08 10:13 Emelie:

It’s such a bummer that they don’t ship internationally :( I really want the brush and breathless now!

• 5/9/08 10:42 Row:

If this is really a muse approved product, then where is the gold seal? I won’t believe it til I see the gold seal!

• 5/9/08 10:46 Row:

I want that brush! It reminds me of my cats tail!

• 5/9/08 12:27 the Muse:

hey pao pao! Aren’t they!? So popping!

You’re most welcome. I visit once a day or so but my spanish stinks :) so I look at the pretty pictures hehe!

I sure will hehe!

Happy Weekend darlin’!

• 5/9/08 12:29 the Muse:

hiya Emelie!

I think if you email and ask maybe they might consider it! ;) I bet they will!!!!!!!!!!

Breathless is gorgeous isn’t it?

I bet they’ll make an exception and ship :)

• 5/9/08 20:22 Row:

Hmm musey I am looking at their website but I can’t find the blushes you bought? I am looking under cheek right? I can see the perle powder, pure rough ahd gothic lolita rouge but thats all??

• 5/9/08 20:31 ‘ * : . b | u 3 . : * ‘:

those blush colours look so hot :) but…i’m going to be good and resist because I have too many already.

hmmm maybe i’ll try this brush instead of splurging on another 138….do you have any problems with shedding for this brush?

• 5/9/08 23:50 Beauty Addict:

Hi Izzy, I’m loving Femmefatale! :) These blushes look really pigmented but I think they’ll look great on your fair skin! :)

Btw, you’ve labelled Sunday Girl twice. It’s on your 3rd pic with the blushes on the cap, I think u might have labelled it wrongly. Should be Femmefatale?

Have a great weekend! :)

gracie

• 5/10/08 10:56 Jojopie:

w00t aromaleigh!!

• 5/10/08 21:52 Ann*:

yes aromaleigh doesn’t ship internationally. =)

i’ve gotten some samples from some generous ladies. and i must say i love them all!

do try their e/s pigments. they’re gorgeous too!

• 5/12/08 8:02 the Muse:

hiya ‘ * : . b | u 3 . : * ‘!!!!

I was thinking the same. but I couldn’t resist ;)

Nope, no shedding :) Love it so far. Very good for distributing brighter colors with a light hand!

It had a weird smell but all brushes do until they are properly washed. Aside from that it’s my new HG :)

• 5/12/08 8:05 the Muse:

hey gracie :)

Thanks honey! ;) I tried them all so far and they are yummies :)

AHHH you are right! Thanks for pointing out my goofy mistake!

It should be FF :) Thanks for catching that! Will have to change :)

Happy Monday!
    Hope your weekend was super :)

• 5/12/08 8:06 the Muse:

hey anne :(

I was sorry to hear it :(

I am ;) I’m going for a few of the shadows next wahoo!

• 5/12/08 11:48 Emelie:

Okay, I’ve now emailed them and asked kindly if they could consider ship to me. *hoping for the best!*

• 5/12/08 15:57 the Muse:

ya emelie!

Let me know how it works out!
    I hope they can ship it at a good rate ;)

• 5/13/08 8:51 Vichaya:

You are so mean for making me want them so bad…. and torture me even more when I found out they do not ship it internationally!

Love your blog!

• 5/14/08 12:44 the Muse:

hi Vichaya

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Aw I’m sorry. I think a few people emailed and asked. Maybe she’ll do it?

Cross my fingers and toes :)
    Thanks so much for the comment/compliment ;)

Hope to speak to you again soon!

• 5/14/08 12:51 Emelie:

Got the answer from them that their website wasn’t programmed to make exceptions from their shipping policy. So…sadly no aromaleigh for me :(

• 5/14/08 13:02 the Muse:

oh bloody hell I’m sorry.

If you want email me and I’ll happily cp for you!

I’m a little bit slow but will do my best ;)

• 5/14/08 14:14 Emelie:

Really?! Oh that’s so sweet of you!

I’ll email you later when I know what I’d like and then we’ll se if you have time to get it :)

*a lot of hugs!*

• 7/1/08 11:52 Decorative Diva:

Sundaygirl imparts such a nice healthy natural blush!

• 7/7/08 4:37 the Muse:

I agree! I wish she’d do more of these as they are simply stunning!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7/24/08 19:59 Decorative Diva:

So at your recommendation, I bought this brush. I can’t wait to try it out and see how it compares to the Fiber optic blush brush I bought here:

My eye looks better! I may try to wear makeup tomorrow and do a FOTD.

Yay!

• 7/25/08 8:20 Decorative Diva:

I just went ahead and cataloged my brushes. Btw, if you have any suggestions on ones you think I’ll love or that I’m missing, or on one like the Max Factor brush I have (which is awesome and I can’t find anything else like it!), I’d love to hear them. You can check it out at:

• 7/25/08 7:40 the Muse:

hey miss dd :)

Fantastic!!!!!!!! This is the best brush ever! Hopefully you love it as much as me!

I want the other fiber optic brushes they sell but I’m just waiting until I do a big order ;)

Yay! looking forward to an FOTD :)

btw the meow brush looks alot difference I think you’ll like the FO brush better!

• 7/25/08 7:47 Decorative Diva:

With the meow brush, the silver handled one, the bristles are very soft, not stiff. At some point I think I’ll catalog all my makeup brushes that I have. That way, I can figure out what I’m missing and pick it up.

• 7/25/08 11:24 the Muse:

hey dd ;)

I wasn’t sure exactly which meow brush it was…I was a little disappointed at the prices on the fiber optic as it is an etailer company but they really are good.

awesome! I should do the same but I have a bit too many!

Off to go look now ;)