Summer Makeup Must Haves: NARS Nail Polish in Schiap

NARS gets some more love this week with my Summer Must Have Nail Polish for my toes! NARS Nail Polish in Schiap is my latest discovery of coolness!

Picture+024

Picture+025

Picture+027

At first glance of the bottle this looks like a really cheap, gaudy fuchsia but once it’s on..oh LORD….loves it!

It’s a beautiful cherry pink! That’s the only way I can describe it. Can we have a blush and a lip gloss like this please NARS? Thanks from the Muse and your fans!

I can’t really describe the color but it’s worth hoping into Sephora to peek at! It’s a cross between fuchsia and a reddish pink and the outcome is a simply divinely gorgeous shade!

See for yourself:

Picture+030

Picture+031

Picture+028

Drooling yet?

The Muse is loving this shade and her toes are happily wiggling with it on!

Perfect shade for the Summer!

Go grab some!

Have it already?

Love it?

Like the swatch?

Tell the Muse!

• 6/27/08 7:36 Beauty Addict:

Hey Izzy, may we see them on your pretty little toes? hehe ;)

Anyway, have a fun weekend! :)

gracie :)

• 6/27/08 8:03 Mukho:

Hello Muse :)
    Just found your blog, I love it, putting you on my blogroll immediately!
    p.s. Yes, the color’s gorgeous :)

• 6/27/08 8:06 the Muse:

morning gracie.

LOL I was debating whether to show my toes on here ;)

maybe…hmmm! ;)

Have a super weekend my friend!

• 6/27/08 8:08 the Muse:

hello Mukho!

Thank YOU! ;) I appreciate it greatly. I’ll be updating shortly on my blogroll so I’ll add you up too!

I’m loving this shade ;)

Thanks for the comment and hope I speak to you again really soon!

• 6/27/08 8:40 Nosh:

You are feeding my obsession for all things pink! This is suuuuch a pretty color! I would wear this on my fingers too :P

• 6/27/08 8:50 the Muse:

hi nosh! happy friday!

I was just replying to you in the swatch post. I’ll post those swatches for you monday morning!

I’m glad someone else is joining in the pink obsession!

I adore pinks lately ;) This looks like an awful fuschia in the bottle but when it’s on and dried down it’s such a beautiful pink!

Yummie!

• 6/27/08 10:17 beautyaddict1one1:

Hi
    OMG I’m drooling right now I’m such addict 4 nail polish u should see my collection it’s huge I want this the color is amazing love it
    Have a nice week end

• 6/27/08 10:28 the Muse:

hehe beautyaddict :)

I am loving this one. It’s such a gorgeous pink color!

You must post your stash ;) I wanna see!

I’m not much for nail polish as I bite my nails but I love pedis so I’m always trying unusual shades for my toes ;)

Happy Weekend!

• 6/27/08 10:56 Nell:

This is great shade, I believe there is also a lipstick in Schiap by Nars, you should check that out, I think youīll love itīs brightness! Love your writing style btw, you are funny and witty, thatīs why I come back every day!
    Have a great weekend,
    Nell

• 6/27/08 13:17 Decorative Diva:

I love that shade :)
    Currently I’m addicted to China Glaze’s Purple Panic (neon). I keep painting my nails other colors (orange, coral, teal), but then I keep going right back to the purple.

• 6/29/08 12:02 psychoexgirlfriend:

Oooh NARS has this in a lipstick form! I know it’s not gloss but you could layer clear gloss over it.

• 6/29/08 22:37 the Muse:

hiya nell!

Is there? Awesome! I will definably check! Awww thank you so much Hell! That means alot to me! I appreciate your visiting me daily!

Hope your weekend was great too!

Thanks for the comment and hope we talk again soon!

Hugs!

• 6/29/08 22:38 the Muse:

hiya Decorative Diva!

Me too! ;) Ahhh purple a fav of mine too! I really love orgasm for my toes. Goes well with the Summer for some reason!

Purple I normally find I sport alot in October ;) Must be the season!

Hope you had a fab weekend!

• 6/29/08 22:39 the Muse:

hiya psychoexgirlfriend!

Nice to see you lovie. Sounds fabulous! Nell just mentioned it! I must get have it ;) Sephora here I come!
    Thanks for the tip off!

hope you had a great weekend!

Hugs lovie!