Summer Must Have Makeup: Too Faced Eyeshadow in Mess in a Dress

My little eye spies a new shade of eyeshadow from Too Faced!

Mess in a Dress!

Love that name! It just rolls off my tongue! Mess in a Dress happens to fall right into my Summer Must Have Makeup bag this season! I love bright, bold shades in the Summer and Mess in a Dress delivers!

I was discussing this not so long ago with my reader and friend, Taryn, she had mentioned what a gorgeous shade it was and how she had her eye on it!

Here it is in all it’s glory:

Picture+092

Picture+094

Picture+095

Dontcha just love loud shades for the Summer? So fun!

The Muse sporting some Mess in a Dress:

Picture+125 400x300

I’m thinking this can multitask as a blush…hmmmm…must try that!

Too Faced in Mess in a Dress is definately on my Summer Must Have Makeup list! Loving it!

• 6/29/08 10:14 BeautyTalk:

Oh, this is hottt! I have to get it.

• 6/29/08 12:14 *Jen*:

OMG this is such a gorgeous color on you! I could never pull it off thanks to all the underlying redness in my skin, but on your complexion it’s stunning!

• 6/29/08 12:28 Sher:

OHH that is a gorgeous colour! almost raspberry like. I think I’d make a great fall colour as well.

• 6/29/08 12:30 Laura:

Ooh that is beautiful. I envy you for being able to pull off pinks, they make me look ill!
    I’d love to see it as a blush, too

• 6/29/08 19:08 Christina:

Thanks for sharing! that’s a gorgeous color. Looks amazing on you :)

• 6/29/08 19:31 Decorative Diva:

I love the pink on you! It looks great!

• 6/29/08 20:56 Mukho:

Pretty color :) Methinks it’ll do really well on my pale yellow-olive skin. Only, I’ll have to find a matching shade from one of my Indian m/u manufacturers.
    Miss Muse, could u post a pic of the rest of that locket? Seems to be a very beautiful butterfly shape :)

• 6/30/08 7:19 the Muse:

hiya BeautyTalk!

isn’t it gorgeous? Love this shade ;) Thanks for the comment! Happy Monday!

• 6/30/08 7:20 the Muse:

morning jen!

Happy Monday! thanks honey! Oh no you don’t! You can definately wear this! You must try at the very least ;)

I have some mac bright fuchia piggie if you want to try that give a yell and I’ll decant for you. It’s similar to this!

Aw you’re too kind *blush*

• 6/30/08 7:21 the Muse:

hi there sher.

it is it is! I love it. It will indeed! I figure I can easily sport it in the fall with some gold or copper ;)

thanks for the comment :) hope to talk to you again soon!

• 6/30/08 7:22 the Muse:

morning laura

happy monday!

No no don’t say that! I bet you look gorgeous in ‘em!

I haven’t tried it as a blush yet but def expect an FOTD soon with it ;)

• 6/30/08 7:24 the Muse:

hiya Decorative Diva!

thanks!!!!!!!! ;) I simply adore pinks! Can’t help myself ;)

• 6/30/08 7:26 the Muse:

hi Mukho!

Thanks! I’d say it would look stunning on an olive skin tone.

You might be able to find it at a mineral store. the color is a bright pink that I’ve seen around many mineral etailers plus they ship international ;)

It is indeed a butterfly ;) I’ll post it for you later tonight in this blog entry so you can see ;)

thanks for the comment ;) Happy Monday!

• 7/1/08 8:32 *Jen*:

Awww Izzy you’re too sweet! I’ve always been tempted by Bright Fuchsia but at the same time a little afraid of it. I’ve seen many bloggers make beautiful use of it though and have always been tempted to try it since I do have a major pink obsession!

• 7/1/08 18:55 Melanie:

Hey girly girl. This is a gorgeous look for you. You really wear bright shades well. VERY flattering! The necklace is adorable too. You have got some awesome style, missy!

• 7/2/08 7:34 the Muse:

hey jen!

LOL I can understand why. It’s fierce to say the least ;)

Maybe just a little as a liner under your eye and a bit of a softer pink on the lid?

If you’d like it just email.

My piggies are all bacteria free ;) as I decant little amounts at a time to use myself so I’m not dipping into it to use on my own eye..I normally take small portions out and use them like that!

• 7/2/08 7:35 the Muse: