Beauty Math

This:

Picture+132

Picture+133

equals 200x165

This:

Picture+135

Head into your local craft shop (Michaels, Jo-Ann, A.C. Moore, Etc…) and stroll down the woodcraft aisle, you should come across some of these cute, unfinished (customize ‘em if you want with paint, stickers, rub ons, etc…) pencil cases for $1 USD each!

Use ‘em to store lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows, etc….

Beauty Math that equals easy, simple, and cheap cosmetic storage!

Loves it!

What are some of your cheap cosmetic storage ideas?

Share!

• 8/13/08 8:22 Beauty Addict:

Hey Izzy, this looks interesting! Erm..but it kinda looks like a mini coffin..lol

Anyway, I’ve just read from a magazine that Smith’s Rosebud Perfume Co. lip balms are finally available here in S’pore! It’s retailing at Metro Paragon for $11.90 each.

How much is it retailing there? I’ve got a feeling it’s retailing for a bit more over here :(

gracie

• 8/13/08 9:33 Inspiring Beauty Creator:

This is what I use to store all my makeup. They are called Craft carts and I had a 14 drawer slim line cases and I label each drawer like Pink Glosses etc. Here is a link to it. The one I have is a litter different but I can take the drawers with me when I travel. I just lay a drawer in between my clothes in my suit case.

• 8/13/08 9:55 the Muse:

hi gracie!

LOL! true they kinda do but they sure are nice for travel as they are very sturdy :)

$11.90SD? or USD?

they range $6-7 here so a bit cheaper :P

• 8/13/08 9:56 the Muse:

hi Inspiring Beauty Creator!

I have one of these for my bathroom where I store odds and ends :) I sure really utilize it for my makeup!

Very nice storage idea :)

Thanks for sharing!!!!

• 8/13/08 12:40 Laura:

I agree with it looking like a coffin,
    but I love it.
    So trying this =)

• 8/13/08 12:57 Dao:

wow, neat! I remember having one of those when I was in 1st grade (the pencil case, not MAC lip glass)

• 8/13/08 13:28 the Muse:

hey laura,

hehe ;)

Glad you liked the idea ;)

• 8/13/08 13:29 the Muse:

dao!

how are you :)

Missed you around these parts!

LOL me too. I also remember having the wicked hello kitty ones with all the cool draws and stuff ;)

• 8/13/08 14:42 Beauty Addict:

Hey Izzy, I meant SGD$11.90. That’s a little more considering the exchange rate is about 1.3 now. :(

gracie

• 8/14/08 20:51 trishket:

I use pen cups to store lip gloss and lipstick (standing up). You can buy cheap and cute ones anywhere. I put mine inside my drawers, but because they are cute, you can keep them on the counter, too.

• 8/15/08 11:43 the Muse:

hey trishket!

Good idea! I actually have one I brought at Claire’s that has flowers on it. I use it to stand some of my brushes up in ;)

I always love cute storage options ;)