Giorgio Armani Beauty’s Lip Wax

Lip+Wax+Model+Shot

I dunno what Lip Wax is but I think I need it.

Giorgio Armani Beauty is releasing six shades of lip color entitled Lip Wax. The lip color is advertised as a “blush of color for the lips” which of course made me all hyper to get me some. Doesn’t that sound delightful?

Lip+Wax+Individual+Shot 339x400

From what I read it sounds intriguing. It’s a weightless formula for lips that has a satin finish and as you can see offers a seriously pigmented pout.

Each pot is $26 USD and can be purchased directly from www.giorgioarmanibeauty.com or visit your local Neiman’s, Nordies, or Bloomies to nab yourself some.

Colors available are:

Nude Beige
Antique Rose
Sienna
Raspberry
Cardinal Red
Deep Chianti

Lip+Wax+Group+Shot 315x400

I have my eye on Sienna and Antique Rose. Maybe a review to follow soon!

Love these?

Want ‘em?

Tell the Muse!

• 8/20/08 13:25 Decorative Diva:

I want to see the second row on the right, and the 3rd row down on the left. I think one of those two colors might appeal to me :)

• 8/20/08 13:28 the Muse:

hey dd!

I’m loving all of these but I wonder if they are a bit too loud for me to pull off..I’m gonna get at least one and try it out!

;)

• 8/20/08 18:50 eye4style:

These look gorgeous!

• 8/20/08 19:37 Cinammon:

You know what they say; put your money where your mouth is!!! This is exactly it! I’m defo adding these to my wishlist eventhough i won’t be wearing them out as i never go anywhere…

I want 1st row left, 2nd row left and last row right!

• 8/21/08 5:44 the Muse:

hi eye4style!

I agree. Plus so pigmented!!!!!!

Thanks for the comment :)

• 8/21/08 5:46 the Muse:

morning alyssia :)

I couldn’t say it better myself hehe.

That’s alright…wear ‘em around the house!

any excuse to be glam darlin’!

• 8/21/08 12:58 Paopao:

These looks truly interesting…plus the girls at the armani counter are always so nice :)

• 8/21/08 14:00 the Muse:

hi pao pao!

Here too! They are lovely. My old mac girl actually works the GA counter now ;)

• 8/22/08 16:01 DivaShop:

ARGH! I'm loving the deep red & berry shades. *drool*

• 8/25/08 12:53 the Muse:

ditto gloria!

Aren’t they fab?!

• 2/23/12 8:08 Leila:

So it looks to me more or less what Chanel launched back in 1998, called “Blush à Levres” or something like it. First colour was named “Bizarre” and it was a deep dark red. Texture was mixture (if my memory does not fail too much) of blush powder and lipstick.
    I really ADORED that product, colour was beautiful, it was easy to “spread” on lips, you could define lips easily and it was matte and did not smear or run easily. Very much pigmented.
    They launched a handful of colours, most of them ephimerous (what I mean is very limited production and in some seasons), and then the line of products was discontinued.
    SO…maybe I’ll try my hand at my local store. Maybe I’m lucky and they carry this Armani line.

Muse, you have just opened Pandora’s Box!!!