MAC Art Supplies Collection Photos and Information

MAC Art Supplies 22

Dude, check it.

MAC and Lip Markers.

OMG! Happy Muse.

MAC Art Supplies Collection launches April 1st, 2010 and I couldn’t be more pleased!

Check it!

MAC Art Supplies 2

Ok, so it’s my firm belief many companies take on the world of lip markers but few get it right so I’m ever so hopeful MAC nails it. They are launching nine shades of MAC Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker. Ok, I admit “pro” scares me as I’m worried it’ll stain my lips to the point I’ll need something strong to remove it however I’m still hyped. MAC is known for pigmentation so I do worry these might be too much but let’s hope they turn into gems!

Also releasing are various shades of MAC Greasepaint Sticks which I’m sure will delight many. But without further commentary from me, check out the rest of this exciting collection below.

MAC Art Supplies 3

MAC Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)

A lightweight lip stain featuring the look and delivery of a color marker. With its felt-tip nib, it goes on with precision to deliver a sheer, instantly absorbed flush of color that can last all night. Fills, defines and layers for more color when wanted. No need for lip liner. All limited edition.

• Full of Flare Bright (yellow coral)
  • Stylesetter (hot pink)
  • A Classic Rose (red)
  • Purposefully Red (dirty red coral)
  • Modern Mocha (light brown)
  • Point of View (light neutral)
  • Tomorrow’s Coral (mid-tone blue red)
  • Runway Ripened (berry plum red)
  • Sunset Coral (brown)

MAC Art Supplies 1

MAC Greasepaint Stick ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)

• Greengrease Blackened forest green
  • Zinc Zone (gunmetal)
  • Slick Black (carbon black)
  • Dirty Blackened (taupe with pearl)
  • Brown, Now (burgundy)
  • Below Ground (bronze)
  • Uniformly Blue (navy)
  • Charred Mauve (violet)

MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)

An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious color with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Soft, smooth, creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Long-wearing, smudge-proof.

• Almost Noir (dirty plum)
  • Designer Purple (iridescent violet)
  • Petrol Blue (deep navy)
  • Undercurrent (blue teal)
  • Industrial (periwinkle grey)
  • Black Line (true black)

MAC Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)

• Clear Clear

Whatcha think?

Worthy of a haul?

Source

• 2/10/10 10:01 dina:

ooohhh, definitely can’t wait to see pics & check these out :)

• 2/10/10 10:02 the Muse:

me too dina! I hope the markers aren’t TOO intense!

• 2/10/10 10:07 LionLovingTiger:

I’m definitely in for some GreasePaint action…can’t wait for pics!

x

• 2/10/10 10:07 the Muse:

me too lion! I love the black one I have :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2/10/10 10:58 MC:

Greasepaint!! Yes worthy of a massive haul of greasepaint! XD

• 2/10/10 11:05 the Muse:

aw heck yes mc :-D I likey me some greasepaints!

• 2/10/10 11:10 BeautyBitch:

I do like the look of the markers and Greasepaint sticks but I hauled all 3 of the Greasepaint Sticks released so far (with D2 and Styleblack collections) and I haven’t used them much…. I find them too hard to blend to use as e/s bases and too chunky to use as liner. I *thought* I loved them but have skipped them to use Shadesticks or Paints more. I must dig them out and find the love before this collection hits to see whether more colours need to be hauled or not.

• 2/11/10 22:52 the Muse:

me too bora particularly the markers! :D I haven’t used my sticks too much either but still likey! I do find that I don’t use ss, paints, or greasepaint as much as I’d like! I hate that too b/c SS dry out fast!

• 2/10/10 11:42 Jeweled Thumb:

Ahhhh. I want everything.. Someone hide my wallet!

• 2/10/10 11:43 the Muse:

jeweled thumb I’ll gladly hold it for you *evil smile*

• 2/10/10 12:03 Kimber’s Corner:

So Muse, what are those grease sticks like? Do they crease? are they like paint pots on a stick? Very curious as the color selection looks amazing.

• 2/10/10 12:12 the Muse:

hey kimber!

They were released with Style Black you can see them here http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2009/10/mac-style-black-review-and-swatches.html :) the shade selection was limited at the time though! They are not like paint pots on a stick but more of a emollient formula, somewhat like a shade stick but better pigmentation and seems to smooth on easier. I’ve never had any creasing props with them! You can line with them, use them as a base, etc…!

Hope this helps :-D

• 2/10/10 12:20 PJ:

Hmmm, how would you prep and finish off lips when using the lip marker? They always make my lips so dry! Sometimes I try balm after but then you lose the matte look.

• 2/10/10 12:26 the Muse:

hey pj I actually hate the matte look so anytime I use a marker I end up glossing up :-D markers are generally always drying so if you wanna go matte there isn’t much you could do to prep other than perhaps giving your lips a nice lip bath with a warm wet wash cloth. just rub it gently on your lips (if you have lip scrub handy even better) this will at least soften your lips up and prep them for the marker so you aren’t left with dead skin on your lips. Hope this helps :)

• 2/10/10 13:35 mayrei:

The Dirty Blackened greasepaint stick has my name all over it. Taupe with pearl sounds gorgeous!

• 2/10/10 14:51 the Muse:

hey may I was thinking that sounded nice!

• 2/10/10 13:44 Erin:

Are the lip markers going to be available at all MAC counters or will they be Pro only? I hope they aren’t just Pro, I already want them and I bet one of my friends will fall in love with them too.

• 2/10/10 14:50 the Muse:

not sure erin but sure hope mac counters as well! :) will give u more details as it becomes available!

• 2/10/10 14:13 Brandon:

no mas MAC, NO MAS!

Im going to be ALL over that forest green GPS. Its gonna look so yummy under my patented (seriously its tradmarked, don’t steal it) green/brown/teal smokey eye.

But if you must know, its UD Flipside on the lid, and MAC Club in the crease and lower lashline, with UD 24/7 liner in Bourbon on the water line.

• 2/10/10 14:44 the Muse:

LOL Brandon!

I love forest green! send a pic, want to see your signature look :-D so I can copy it of course…lol!

• 2/10/10 15:55 Brandon:

Hey Ms.Muse, its trademarked! XD

My friend is actually coming over on Saturday and i’m going to do her makeup. Its a practice session because me and her are gonna team up and start a YouTube makeup channel.

I was planning on doing the look anyway :)

• 2/10/10 16:23 the Muse:

hehe brandon! I’m positive you can pull it off way better than me, my skillz are a limited :-D omg awesome! give me deets when your vids are live would love a lookiee :) I’m a youTube junkie!

• 2/10/10 23:49 Connie:

would love to check out the gresepaint sticks. not too crazy about the lip markers…

• 2/11/10 9:23 the Muse:

connie I’m wanting both :-D

• 2/11/10 5:40 Lyn:

Love the pearlglide formula! going to haul those!

• 2/11/10 9:15 the Muse:

me too lyn but hate they aren’t waterline safe :(

• 2/11/10 9:34 Nia:

I plan to get all the Grease Paint Sticks and the Pearlglide liners.
    Yes, I plan to take them all. Although swatches might change that.
    I love those liners :)

• 2/11/10 22:23 the Muse:

nia damn girl nice hauling you got planned :-D!

• 3/12/10 8:55 Nia:

More than worthy of a haul :D

Can you please tell me that the lipstain makers are useless and I do not need them? Pretty please? :)

How are you doing, Muse? Have a nice weekend

• 3/22/10 21:14 the Muse:

hi nia my friend :-D

Nope will not do I shall not tell a lie you needs ‘em lol!

I’m great, tired today but good and you!