MAC Summer Collection 2010: MAC To The Beach Photos

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 99

Morning chicklets!

Snow is coming down hard outside my window and 12 inches or more is expected but I’m having an out of body experience and wishing for the sand, the sun, and the beach with more photos from the MAC To The Beach Collection hitting up counters May 27th, 2010.

Check ‘em!

MAC Powder Blush

• Hipness: Intense Coral with Soft White Pearl (Frost)
  • Get-Away Bronze: Mid-Tone SunTan (Frost)

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 19

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 18

MAC Eye Shadow

• Sand & Sun: Light Peach (Matte)
  • Firecraker: Frosted Mid-Tone Red Orange (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Sweet & Punchy: Bright Yellow Green (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Shimmermoss: Green with Green Pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Humid: Intense Green with Shimmer (Frost)

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 10

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 11

MAC Lipstick

• BeachBound: Sheer Frost
  • ed Pale Peach (Glaze)
  • Lazy Day: Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)
  • Thrills: Rosy Copper with Gold Pearl (Frost)
  • FunBathing: Mid-Tone Bronzed Plum (CremeSheen)

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 15

MAC Lipglass

• Easy Lounger: Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pear
  • Flurry of Fun: Sheer Sparkly Peach
  • Splashing: Mid-Tone Blue Pink with Soft Gold Pearl

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 14

MAC High-Light Powder

• Marine Life: Multicolour Pressed Powder

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 12

MAC Nail Lacquer

• In the Buff: Muted Taupe Avocado (Cream)
  • Scorcher: Creamy Bright Coral Red (Cream)

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 17

• MAC To The Beach Bag

MAC Back to the Beach MAC Summer 2010 1

One word, YUM!

What do you think?

Source

• 2/10/10 10:11 suz:

OH MY GOD!!!! MAC comes out with new collections left and right!! For a beginner I don’t even know where to begin or what to buy first!! RECOMMEND!!!

• 2/10/10 10:26 the Muse:

LOL! Tell me ’bout it suz! If I were you I’d start hauling from Spring Forecast it’s awesome and work your way to MAC to the Beach as that looks FAB!!!!!! Great places to start imho doll!

• 2/10/10 10:20 Vonvon:

OMG OMG!!!! The Muse The Muse!!!!

Lemming and dreaming of the Marine Life and the Bag till summer comes!

I am sure this will be another MAC collection that I will have dreams of every night……the other was Magic, Mirth and Mischief!

May I borrow some photos from here? For my FB…to make my friends ‘hate’ me and drool over….;P I know, I am crazy, I am naughty!!!!;D

• 2/10/10 10:21 Vonvon:

Hate me for ‘fishing’ their pocket, that is! ;)

• 2/10/10 10:34 the Muse:

LOL I had ya no worries von von the excitement makes the spelling/grammar go crazy :)

• 2/10/10 10:34 the Muse:

LOL vonvon so nice to see how excited you are, I feel the SAME way! :-D LOL sure go right ahead, thanks for asking first, that’s lovely of you! :) I’d appreciate you pointing them over here if you can :D!

Hugs!

• 2/10/10 10:58 Vonvon:

Of course, dear Muse!

• 2/10/10 11:04 the Muse:

hehe vonvon :) hugs!

• 2/10/10 13:06 Vonvon:

Did it!! But I am bad….I didn’t only put up in my FB, but also in my blog…..but I already linkback here! :D

• 2/10/10 13:08 the Muse:

thank ye vonvon! Hugg’ems!

• 2/10/10 13:53 Vonvon:

*hugs you back!

• 2/10/10 14:49 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks von von! I need one today, such a busy day :)

• 2/10/10 10:32 Phyrra:

I really like the packaging for this collection.

• 2/10/10 10:33 the Muse:

me too dd :)

• 2/10/10 10:38 MM Curator:

OMG!! I want it all. Especially the tote bag!! Thanks for posting, I’m marking my calendar for the release date!

• 2/10/10 10:38 the Muse:

MM me too! the tote is SCREAMING at me!

• 2/10/10 11:08 MC:

This makes me long for summer even more on this snow day. T_T I can see me rocking a look already using the colors I selected below breezing through the city in my new Steve Madden sandals I ordered last night and a summer dress lol.

Must haves:
    Lips: Thrills and Funbathing Lipsticks
    Face: Marine Life Powder and Beach Bronze Creme Bronzer
    Eyes: Humid eyeshadow and Rosemary & Thyme eyeliner
    And Scorcher nail polish

• 2/11/10 22:30 the Muse:

must haves=EVERYTHING MC :-D Steve Madden W00T! I try to stay off the site otherwise I get in troublez shoes my other passion!

• 2/10/10 11:16 BeautyBitch:

I love the look of the packaging but suprisingly I don’t think the product shades themselves are anything I’ll be lovin’ or haulin’. I’ll have the brushes already so ….. wow, I think I’m skipping this gorgeous looking collection! More for everyone else.

• 2/10/10 13:02 the Muse:

OMG BORA you’re the 1st person to say nay!!!!! haha! we need to give you some sort of award!

• 2/10/10 11:44 dee3yint:

sweeeeeet!, finally a cute collection again .I only buy the cute stuff xD .yep the tote is nice i’m getting that also .

• 2/10/10 11:45 the Muse:

hey dee :-D Def kawaii! Agreed :-D and that tote shall be mine :)

• 2/10/10 13:28 Becky:

I can not wait to see all this in person! I better start saving now! I want that multicolor press powder..it’s so beautiful. The packaging is really pulling me in :D

• 2/10/10 13:41 the Muse:

god yes becky. I hear the angels singing of a need for back ups of that powder!

• 2/10/10 13:37 NuNu:

Musey, we need to take on an extra job just to feed our MAC addiction T.T
    Thankfully, I’ll only be buying token items from this collection, so just the highlighter, 1 eyeshadow (probably shimmermoss, yeah I know it’s a perm but c’mon star fish pattern!), 1 lippy and 1 gloss.
    Not too bad.

• 2/10/10 14:51 the Muse:

either that Nunu or stand on the corner shaking a cup asking for loose change :-D not too bad at all!!!!!! I want you to keep your word that’s all you will get :-D hehe!

• 2/10/10 13:46 Caitríona:

Probably the first MAC collection I would buy for the packaging alone! Although I’m a little disappointed the seahorse on the highlight powder isn’t raised anymore (like it seemed to be in the first pic you gave us a peek of). They must have changed their minds….I’m still planning to buy it though! Along with as much else as I can justify to myself! Oh, and are lustre drops some kind of liquid highlight? Never seen them before!

• 2/10/10 14:50 the Muse:

mmm caitrona I’m fearing that the seahorse will disappear first swipe :( I’m def hauling too but may need a back up, one to use, and one to look at hehe!

Yup! You can highlight with them, mix with your foundation, use with piggies, etc…they were released before this but it’s nice to see them back for folks that missed out like you :)

• 2/10/10 20:16 Becky:

hahaha..i’m probably going to buy two! Oh and the bronze body oil…definitely reminding me of nars body glow. hope it’s just as good.

• 2/11/10 22:27 the Muse:

hey becky FOR SURE backup please :-D No sure about the body oil, debatable one for me :D

• 2/11/10 1:22 adelinky:

The luster drops are back! I missed out back in the style warriors. Not gonna happen this time! I couldn’t stop smiling once I saw the seahorses! They are my favorite sea animal!!

• 2/11/10 9:16 the Muse:

adelinky seahorses are too cute :-D oh don’t miss out, they are quite lovely! i hauled with style warriors and simply loved them!

• 2/11/10 9:32 Nia:

I like the products, but the green packaging somehow look off the theme.

Glad they brought the Lustre Drops back, the only bronzer that works one me so far. And I looove the eyeshadows.

And I absolutely adore the coloured cat eyeliner from the promo pic. Come on summer, hurry up :)

• 2/11/10 22:50 the Muse:

hey nia I’m slowly getting used to the orange and green! I’m glad about the lustre drops too :-D the shadows are zzzzmazing! may can’t get here soon enough!

• 2/11/10 11:02 Lisa:

Oh, the bag is soooo cute…
    So both of the brushes are called 130? That’s confusing…have you tried them before?
    Oh, and have you tried Lustre Drops? What do you think of them?

• 2/11/10 14:45 the Muse:

lisa from the source info I got yes but not officially sure :-D could be diff names! we shall see :-D I tried the smaller fiber brush and reviewed it a few months ago when it was released with a prior collection and it’s an HG for me :-D I like the lustre drops alot, also have a review here :-D they are great. I got them when Style Warriors was released last year :)

• 2/21/10 13:31 irini:

omgggg i must be the moste excited person for the cream bronzers…sucha n inovation!im such a sucker for bronzers…

• 2/25/10 16:34 the Muse:

hey irini I’m not much of a bronzer girl but they look lovely!

• 4/20/10 21:26 Mandi:

I’m sad that there is no MAC store near me, just a counter. So no Tote bag for me. I think I can live without the cute bag as long as I can grab most of this collection’s lip products. I’m a MAC lip product addict.

• 4/21/10 16:40 the Muse:

me too mandi and don’t forget the powder :-D it looks fab right!?