Wants It: Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15

Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 1

Told ya a little bit about the new Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shines recently when we were deciding, Which Would You Buy? but do jump ahead to hear all about ‘em and the color selections available!

Jump!

Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 2

Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine is a lightweight, soft lipstick to keep lips looking fresh and hydrated. Hey, I’m partial to anything that’s really light and pretty on my lips when the warm weather struts itself out of the Winter closet. It offers long term moisture with natural cocoa and shea butters, jojoba, apricot kernel, and avocado oils. Plus SPF 15 and even peptides to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 3

Available in the following shades:

• Nectarine
  • Brownie Nude
  • Papaya
  • Pink Glisten
  • Raspberry Pink
  • Moonlight Rose
  • Rosy Nude
  • Sunset Bronze
  • Berry
  • Maple
  • Plumberry
  • Dessert Rose

Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine is available now at your local counter for $22 and online at www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com

Anyone indulging?

• 4/23/10 15:06 Kristina:

Ugh! I wish I had a Bobbi counter! Looking at the colors online I’ll never be able to decide between Nectarine, Papaya, Pink Glisten, Moonlight Rose and Rosy Nude. Which ones are you getting?

• 4/27/10 16:35 the Muse:

not sure yet kristina :D but wanna see at counter!

• 4/23/10 15:14 Aimee Pan:

Look so good but do I really need another neutral lippie? XD

• 5/8/10 16:40 sassygal:

this shade selection not neutral.. check it out and you’ll see.. i bought the pink one and a nectarine… beautiful!

• 4/25/10 0:02 Laura:

Brownie nude and moonlight rose look up my alley. Are they full coverage?

• 4/27/10 16:01 the Muse:

not sure haven’t tried yet laura but will have a review shortly for ya!

• 4/27/10 16:08 Laura:

HEY! I just swatched them Sunday while at Nordy’s Fragrance Festival. Grabbed Moonlight Rose.

I’d say the coverage is a medium, not heavy like a lipstick not glossy sheer like a gloss. Sort of like Clinque’s Almost lipstick.

Grab yourself a ton – they are fab!

• 4/27/10 16:27 the Muse:

thanks laura sounds fabs :-D nordies didn’t have ‘em when I stopped in for the armani blushes but eager now!