Shu Uemura Fall Collection 2010

Check here for updated images on the Fall Collection.

Shu Uemura Fall Collection 2010

My good friend Iris shares more images from Shu Uemura Fall Collection 2010.

I’m drooling!

Jump!

Shu Uemura Fall 2010 4

Shu Uemura Fall 2010 3

Shu Uemura Fall 2010 2

Shu Uemura Fall 2010 1

Feel free to drool all over it in the comment box.

Whatcha think?

• 5/26/10 20:44 Heather C.:

OMG I must have those lashes!!!

• 5/26/10 22:46 Dana:

The advertisement and the makeup packaging, yes. The actual makeup itself, I’m not gaga for.

• 5/27/10 0:28 Candice:

this makes me even sadder that they are pulling out of the US. =(

• 5/27/10 9:09 the Muse:

hi candice shu will be available online for purchase within the US

• 5/27/10 0:46 Tammy:

=O I want!

• 5/27/10 0:52 Jamie:

Heya! I’m drooling over that palette! Is that one palette in different lighting or two palettes? I can’t tell…

Any idea when the release date will be?

• 5/27/10 9:08 the Muse:

dunno much jamie..but as soon as I know I’ll post all about :)

• 5/27/10 7:25 Ceriene:

Those lashes and palettes are gorgeous. I think it’s my personal preference, but I find the palette packaging kinda tacky though. ;; Oh Shu, I would’ve been tempted to get them otherwise.

• 5/27/10 9:08 mint:

I love the look of the first palette and look at those false lashes! looks amazing but so impractical. Shu Uemura always seem to release these amazing looking lashes in boxes doesn’t it…

• 5/27/10 13:19 Brooke:

Hey Muse!
    Speaking of Shu Uemura, I keep hearing a lot of good things about the Shu Eyelash Curler. I will be honest, I don’t use an eyelash curler a lot because I’m usually running late and it’s just an extra thing to do, but is there a difference between this one and one you could buy at Wal-Mart other than $$$?

• 6/1/10 17:39 demosthenesval7:

oo so glad you shared this with us!! I need those lashes, I’ll have to see swatches of the palettes though to see if I need them so bummed that shu is pulling out of the U.S.

• 6/4/10 2:17 Ryan:

That eyeshadow and blush palette will be mine. The lashes: meh. Fantasy lashes were never my thing. They would make an excellent present for a friend of mine though…..maybe I’ll haul them too.

• 8/6/10 22:58 Janice:

I love how you guys decorated the table and am wondering is that a purple Shu Uemura nail polish? If so, in what colour? If not where can I pick one up? By what brand and in what colour? thank u=)

• 8/9/10 10:10 the Muse:

Hi Janice. I didn’t decorate the table. This was from a press launch in Japan. I don’t know the shade sadly. You can’t pick it up anywhere yet since the Fall Collection hasn’t launched.

Hope this helps.