Daily Dose of Beauty: Laura Geller Banish N Brighten Concealing Luminizer

Meet Laura’s newest concealing…one that brightens and gives a luminous glow….

hmm maybe we needs it?

Jump!

Laura Geller Banish N Brighten Concealing Luminizer

This is a luminizing concealer that reduces the appearance of dark circles, signs of fatigue, and other woes. Now I gotta say it looked interesting because it also sports a special metal applicator which remains cool to the touch for a cooling effect you apply BUT the “luminizing” part scares the beegees out of me!

Luminizing and under my eyes simply don’t mix well. Concealers that have a luminous glow or a sparkle finish, etc…tend to make my dark circles look WORST…..

But count me curious anyway….

Maybe Laura Geller Banish N Brighten Concealing Luminizer might be the one ring!

Available from QVC.

Whatcha think?

• 6/1/10 14:15 Cindy (Prime Beauty):

As long as it doesn’t settle into fine lines, I’d give it a try. The cooling effect sounds interesting. I really like the two new products I tried from Laura Geller–a whipped bronzer and a mascara primer.

• 6/1/10 14:17 the Muse:

oh cindy how’s the whipped bronzer? sounds intriguing :)

• 6/1/10 14:26 Cindy (Prime Beauty):

I really liked it–it has a slight cooling effect too. Used only on the high planes of the face it’s great–not suitable for all over the face IMO. I did a review on my blog. There is so much product it will last forever and the brush is perfect for application w/the whipped texture.

• 6/1/10 14:36 the Muse:

hey cindy have to check out your review it sounds nommy! :-D I seen it on QVC but didn’t indulge since I got a bit too LG crazy on my last haul :-D but sounds lovely!

• 6/1/10 14:41 Cindy (Prime Beauty):

You’re not gonna believe this but that’s the only LG I’ve ever tried. Tell me what I need!! She has some QVC shows coming up!

• 6/1/10 16:14 the Muse:

zomg really? You need balance and brighten :-D it’s incredible and also the balance and brighten blushes! :-D her shadows are divine as well. Most of the kits she does are In-cred-ible so this is great she has shows upcoming, bet she has kits! indulge, indulge, indulge :D

• 6/1/10 16:18 Cindy (Prime Beauty):

Thanks Hun. my wallet is crying already!

• 6/1/10 16:28 the Muse:

cindy you are going to LOVE some of her sets. I finally got my wait list of the chocolate decadent collection, LOVE!

• 6/1/10 16:33 Cindy (Prime Beauty):

OMG, I’m going to QVC right now!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6/1/10 16:52 Cindy (Prime Beauty):

Enabler extraordinaire!!!

• 6/1/10 16:52 the Muse:

haha cindy!

• 6/1/10 22:57 Melissa:

Have it love don’t need and won’t repurchase. :) It does almost nothing in the pigmented cover up department. I use it as a base for my concealer The real deal goes on nicely over it and so do a couple others I rotate. The cooling effect helps a bit with my puffiness and it doesn’t exaggerate anything but it doesn’t cover well for me either. If I’m going light makeup I might brush on some Balance and Brighten over it but it’s not full makeup worthy.

• 6/2/10 9:55 the Muse:

mmm another lemming killed I <3 you melissa!