Marc Jacobs Daisy Pop Art Eau De Parfum Spray

Morning!

God, feels like FOREVER since I talked to you. Phew! I’m back from holiday and trying hard to get my butt back into the groove of things. Don’t you hate that about vacations? You go, you relax, you have fun, enjoy yourself, and than you spend the next month of your life trying to get back into the grind of things! This morning I’m catchin’ up on all things LiLo (how’d that go down?), I’m also trying hard to avoid looking at Combom (do not WANT Doctor Who spoilage), and finally, most important, catching up on makeup (Ulta 20% Off your total, ‘ello sale!)

One thing that caught my eye this morning was the new Marc Jacobs Daisy Pop Art Eau De Parfum Spray!

Marc Jacobs Daisy Pop Art Eau De Parfum Spray

Jump!

Marc Jacobs continues to revamp Daisy, one wonders how many times you can revamp a fragrance? Marc Jacobs Daisy Pop Art will be available for a limited time this Fall and captures the feeling of uptown luxury with a mixed cool downtown vibe that features a red bottle and black daisy topper.

This version of Daisy is a richer interpretation of the original featuring top notes of violet leaves and wild strawberries with middle and base notes of jasmine, musk, and vanilla.

Count me curious if it’ll smell the same as regular old Daisy or if you’re really notice the richness of the scent.

What do you think?

Daisy fans shout at me!

• 7/26/10 9:40 Kristina:

You’re back, you’re back! I was having awful Muse withdrawals! Have a nice vacation?

• 7/26/10 10:03 the Muse:

hey kristina awwww shucks so flattering xoxo! It was incredible thanks :-D

• 7/26/10 10:01 electronicfly:

MUSE I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zomg it was torture going through musingsofamuse-withdrawal T.T

• 7/26/10 10:02 the Muse:

LOL AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thanks Eletronicfly :-D I missed you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!!!

• 7/26/10 11:06 KAT:

yayayayay! you’re baaaaack! :)

• 7/26/10 14:38 the Muse:

aw kat thanks for the welcome back love made my day!

• 7/26/10 11:07 Sarah:

At first I thought you were just talking about the bottle, and I was thinking why did you just mention this one? Their is also a black one with a gold topper but thats just more concentrated… Anywayss…

Im soooo glad your back! I’ve missed this blog :) Did you enjoy yourself?

• 7/26/10 11:25 InĂªs:

Welcome back! :D I hope you had fun!

• 7/26/10 11:43 the Muse:

aw thanks ines sure is nice to be back :-D Lots o’ fun but it’s nice to be back home too!!!!!!

• 7/26/10 11:30 Mi:

Welcome back! Very happy to see your site updated again! 8)

• 7/26/10 11:54 Alexis:

you’re back~~
    i missed you~>3<

• 7/26/10 11:57 Melissa W.:

I hope you had a great vacation! :)

A sales associate attacked me with this version of Daisy but in the cloud of department store stench, I wasn’t able to really tell the difference between this and the earlier Daisy. I’ll have to ask for a sample to go next time.

• 7/26/10 12:18 the Muse:

aw thanks Melissa sure did hun! xoxo!

I haven’t seen it in stores yet damn! Must head to counter just so curious whether it smells the same or not!

• 7/26/10 17:22 Brooke:

Welcome back, Muse! Hope you enjoyed your vaca!

When I first smelled Daisy in the store I had to have it. I loved it for a couple of months and then the smell just got a little too much for me. I do still like it and wear it now and then if I go out on the weekends and I’m fine with it but I just can’t wear it like I use to. Maybe it’s one of those “getting old” things? haha. I’m definitely interested in giving this a smell, though!

• 7/27/10 4:48 the Muse:

aw thanks brooke I surely did xoxo! missed ya! same here. loved it at first but now I’m kinda like mm is this really special!?

• 7/26/10 18:51 Laura:

Yippppppppeeee!

You went on vacation and so did my husband (for work) and I was so like “Well, now what do I do?”

I never liked Daisy – or the flankers ( a “flanker” is the perfume industry word for the crazy off spring of an original fragrance), and ever since SJP new one with all the strawberries, I’m a bit strawberry-ed out. :P

• 7/27/10 4:48 the Muse:

aw glad I was missed laura xoxoxoxo! :-D but at least both your headaches, hub and me (LOL), were out of your hair lol!

do you like the new SJP?

• 7/26/10 21:45 Catherine:

omg! I was planning to buy daisy duty free last week but in the end got stuck at some crap LAX terminal with a TINY duty free!!! I’m glad I passed b/c I’m obsessed with this bottle!!! hopefully it makes it to Australia some time this decade.

• 7/27/10 4:47 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear catherine. I snagged some great fragrances at duty free while away, over indulged :-D I hope you guys get it soon!

• 7/26/10 22:44 ace:

youre back!!! :D and im very unhappy because bbciplayer has taken away doctor who. :( i cant rewatch anything.

• 7/27/10 5:00 the Muse:

aw thanks for the wb loving ace! oh no ;( youtube?!?!?! I haven’t seen the seasonal finale yet. gonna have a marathon shortly :-D

• 7/27/10 10:01 ace:

yeah ill have to do youtube… hulu only has clips… and the finale is AMAZING. thats all ill say… :)

• 7/27/10 12:39 the Muse:

ha ace thanks for not spoiling! can’t WAIT!

• 7/27/10 2:50 Shannon:

Yea you are back, I’ve so missed you & your posts… nothing to help pass the day away at work….

Hope you had a great vacay :& yes back to reality is really a bummer =(

• 7/27/10 4:28 the Muse:

aw feels great to be missed shannon I missed u guys too! :-D ugh coming back to reality very slowly here!

• 7/27/10 8:29 dina:

muse is back! muse is back! YAY :D hope you had a fantastic trip. (and i totally agree with you about coming back! what a headache)

• 7/27/10 9:25 the Muse:

D! *hugs* how are you and baby? :-D xoxo! It’s great to be back! Fab trip but coming home is nice too!

• 7/30/10 1:37 sammie:

i’m so happy you’re baaaaack!!! i hope you had a great vacay!, girrrrl!! but, for selfish reasons, zomg more muse = heaven!

• 8/2/10 11:03 the Muse:

aw thank you sammie you rock! good to be back xoxo! LOL you’re so sweet!