Benefit Boing Eyebright To Go

Benefit Boing Eyebright To Go

For a very long time Benefit Boi-ing Concealer was my HG (holy grail) concealer of choice. In some ways it still reigns supreme but sadly I got older and it doesn’t quite do what I want it too anymore.

However, if you’ve never tried it, you’re missing out, it’s the awesome, ’nuff said.

Fans of old will absolutely love the new Benefit Boing Eyebright To Go available exclusively at Ulta.

Check it!

Split right down the middle this little guy gives you the best of the Boi-ing world and the best of the Eyebright one. Personally I’d have loved to see a split of Boi-ing and Lemon Aid but even I can get on board with eye bright in pot a form since I find the pencil terribly difficult to blend out.

Benefit Boing Eyebright To Go 1

Use one side to conceal those pesky dark circles and use the other side to brighten them up and make them fresh and awake again.

One downer, this is 02 Medium which could prove great for most but I actually prefer my Boi-ing in 01….

Available exclusively at Ulta for $12.

Any fans of both products?

• 8/30/10 14:51 jenna:

i’m definitely a fan of boing in #2 and my favorite way to use it is blending it with a little bit of erase paste in #2 under my eyes! i did recently go through a whole eyebright pencil because i like the brightening effect it gives especially in pictures but i totally agree with you that it’s impossible to blend out! up close i end up with chalky chunks of it if i’m not uber careful! turns out i get a muchhh better effect with a #3 nyx jumbo eye pencil so i had to skip on repurchasing. but now that it’s in a different form alongside a product that i most certainly love i may give it another chance hehe i’m a suckerrr!

• 8/30/10 15:10 the Muse:

ha jenna glad I’m not the only one that sucks at blending out eyebright! So on board with this new pot form :D have to try out the NYX one you’re talkin’ bout!

• 8/30/10 15:19 jenna:

oopsie made a little typo there i meant $3 nyx jumbo eye pencil! the shade is called milk if you want to give it a go!

• 8/30/10 15:24 the Muse:

$3 bucks? I’m cool with dat Jenna :-D thankz!

• 8/30/10 15:16 CucumPear:

I love boi-ing, it’s one of my favourite concealers (next to Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer), but I really don’t like that there are only three shades. And I really don’t want to buy two pots that I’ll never use up. Then again, I also love eye bright, so this combination would tempt me if I had access to Ulta.

• 8/30/10 15:27 the Muse:

true cucumpear very limited shade wise :( I think the $12 price tags helps me along as well :-D how are you? long time no speak.

• 8/31/10 13:48 CucumPear:

I’m pretty good, except for the cold I seem to be coming down with. August has been ridiculously cold in Austria.

• 8/31/10 14:05 the Muse:

hey cucumpear lots of folks with much the same around here too! must be the change of weather for us :( feel better really soon!

• 8/30/10 16:07 RonyaLii:

yes , i like it . i always wanted to try eye bright, but didint like that pencil shape, couse you need to sharpen it and confessions of concealholic one dries out quickly .

so this new one is like NowYouNeedToBuyItForSure :) Thanks Muse . ill hope it lbe avaiblle at Benefits official store

• 8/30/10 16:10 the Muse:

I hope it will be too ronya as I can’t verify the size on ulta GRRR! :D

• 8/30/10 17:52 kali:

I actually bought something like this when Sephora had a sweet steal. It was EXACTLY like this (half Boing and half Eyebright) except it was in a little compact with a mirror. And it was only like $9!

• 8/30/10 19:26 chibicheeks:

I actually bought a boi-ing/eye bright duo compact that was a special on sephora.com awhile back. Sadly, I found the eye bright to be difficult to blend in this form as well :(

• 8/31/10 9:17 the Muse:

yeah chib…pencil kinda gives me prob as well!

• 8/30/10 21:09 Betty:

YES! Finally. Sephora had a small version of this duo for their weekly $8 special and I loved it. The convenience of having 2 great products is amazing. I’m so glad they have this available again. I wonder how much product is in there though..

• 8/31/10 9:14 the Muse:

I’m wondering the same betty….looks huge but prob not with a $12 price tag!

• 8/30/10 22:02 kiwikiwidragon:

sephora had a similar item about 2 years ago, maybe less, it was one of those checkout specials they always have for impulse purchases. Boing 2 is too dark for me, they should offer it in choices.

• 8/31/10 9:12 the Muse:

i def would love to see them in color options kiwi!

• 8/30/10 22:59 Charlene J.:

I thought I was the only one who found Eye Bright hard to blend! I do love it a lot though, especially under my eyebrows!

• 8/31/10 9:10 the Muse:

thats where I love dabbing it charlene :)

• 8/30/10 23:50 Resa:

Oh wow. They actually had this product at Sephora last year or $8! Good deal on it though.

• 8/31/10 9:09 the Muse:

yup resa I remember that :)

• 8/31/10 1:04 mon:

This looks and sounds exactly the same as the To Go that was available on Sephora’s site last year. During Sephora’s last f and f I ordered the lil bugger (for the same price) to try out something from Benefit. If indeed it is the same, I remember that the size was good for the price but some reviews on the site said that their eye bright was a bit dry/hard and hard to blend. What I received was fine (the concealer was creamy and the eye bright just needed to be rubbed by my finger to become a bit workable). Unfortunately, me and cream concealers don’t work well together and the shade 02 was too dark on me so I returned it. If my skin wasn’t oily and I was a bit darker, I definitely would have kept it though.

• 8/31/10 9:08 the Muse:

yes mon it sure does. I’m wondering the size….! 02 doesn’t do the trick for me either don’t feel bad :P

• 8/31/10 20:23 hannah:

i got it! its not that small but not that big…
    boi-ing is 1.6 g/0.05oz
    eye bright is 1.2 g / 0.04oz
    it doesn’t have a mirror, its not a compact, its a screw-on cap.
    its cute!
    the original size is 0.05 oz for eyebright in pencil for 20 usd and .1oz for boi-ing for 18 dollars…

• 9/1/10 10:02 the Muse:

hannah you rock thanks for the deets :-D

• 5/28/13 1:58 Annie:

I just bought this at Ulta today and found your old post :-) It is now in compact form, with a mirror. I used to love eyebright, it was one of my first makeup items when I first started wearing makeup. I’ve heard great things about boi-ing and am on a bit of an under eye concealer kick lately so had to try this when I saw it by the register for $12 :-) I’ll see if it can compete with my latest favorite, Josie Maran’s argan blend concealer duo!