Emma Watson’s New Pixie Cut: Emma Watson’s New Hair Cut Yay or Nay?

Emmas New Hair Cut

Oh Emma, you’ve grown up over night haven’t you? You’ve had some really bad fashion choices in your early teens but now you’re the mecca of good style and grace.

And I might add you’re looking all kids of gorgeous, retro Mia Farrow with your new pixie cut!

If it counts for anything, it’s a yay for me Emma.

Ok, ok, I know MANY of you hated Agyness Deyn super short boy cut…..

So I’m wondering are you prepared for Emma Watson’s new pixie cut?

Jump!

Emma Watson tweeted earlier today about her new cut.

Emma Watson Pixie Cut

What do you think?

Love the old Emma?

Dig the new?

A pixie cut for Emma Watson?

Yay?

Nay?

I guess Harry Potter filming is over if Emma hacked off her locks.

I think she looks darlin’!

• 8/5/10 14:51 Phyrra:

I think I’d like it better if she had a few longer locks to accent her face.

• 8/5/10 22:24 electronicfly:

Agreed. She looks quite boyish here rather than feminine. If there was no mascara….. Ahem.

• 4/25/11 6:44 hannah:

i think that it makes her look like she actual lost her hair instead of cut it and i agree it does make her look more boyish than feminine and she looks alot better with her old/new hair cut that makes her look beauty*licious

• 8/5/10 14:51 Sarah G.:

WOAH! It doesn’t even look like her! I’m not a huge fan of haircuts THAT short, but I think she still looks cute. Kudos to her for having the guts to do it.

• 8/5/10 14:55 the Muse:

hells yes sarah. Really takes alot of gut to cut all your hair off! three cheers! I think she looks darlin’!

• 8/5/10 15:10 peri:

i loved her hair before….but this is really cute on her. not many girls could pull something like that off lol

• 8/5/10 15:12 the Muse:

too true peri! it’s NOT an easy look to pull off. She looks sweet!

• 8/5/10 15:12 Nia:

Love it! :)

Btw, totally (or not) OT, but I love Phyrras hair colour! :)

• 8/5/10 15:22 the Muse:

ha Nia. Court changes her hair color often! I loved her in blue hair as well :-D She’s a lovely lady with killer hair and skin!

• 8/5/10 15:30 Nia:

So true :)

• 8/5/10 15:19 kali:

I loved her before also but I think she pulls it off well!

I also think Agyness wears it well -that was her signature look that brought her to fame!

• 8/5/10 15:21 the Muse:

agreed about Agyness Kali. I think she looks ADORABLE in the boy cut as does Emma :D

• 8/5/10 15:19 peri:

she looks adorable.
    p.s. i just read through your DO NOT WANT section…and laughed my bum off…more of those posts please lol.

• 8/5/10 15:21 the Muse:

lol peri so glad you enjoyed those :-D def will do. Try out Beauty Unusual, it has a few good laughs as well! :)

• 8/5/10 15:22 Bionic Beauty:

I adore it and wish I had the face shape for it!! :-) I tried it once to mediocre results, but it certainly didn’t look glamorous like Emma’s results.
    I’m giving it the BSA (Bionic Stamp of Approval, hee hee!)
    Mwah!
    Jami

• 8/5/10 15:25 the Muse:

JAMI!!!!!!!!! MWAH! long time no speak how is you my friend?! xoxo! Me too. I’ve wanted to cut my hair pixie like for ages but knowing me, I’d look like an ass :-D She looks darlin’!

• 8/5/10 15:24 kelly:

I like it, but I would like it better if , like Phyrra mentioned, she had a few longer locks in the front. She can pull off the Mia Farrow thing, but a few longer bits would suit her even more.

• 8/5/10 15:29 Coral:

I actually really like it! But then I’m biased toward a shorter cut. In that picture she actually reminds me a smidge of Twiggy. It gives her face a whole different look. I love it!

• 8/5/10 15:34 the Muse:

mmm very Twiggy Coral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8/5/10 15:31 Inês:

She does look cuter with the pixie! But I don’t really like her attitude, she’s like the Queen of Nile XD

• 8/5/10 15:31 Inês:

*she acts like!

• 8/5/10 15:35 the Muse:

you think Ines? She always seem very sweet and refined in her interviews.

• 8/5/10 15:41 Inês:

Dunno, maybe it’s just me XD

• 8/5/10 15:38 Tammy:

I think she looks fantastic. Not many can pull off something so short, but she really works it.

• 8/5/10 15:40 the Muse:

agreed Tam!

• 8/5/10 15:38 Hannah:

ahh! i dont have a problem with pixie cuts in general, but i absolutley LOVED her old hair!! i thought it was gorgeous! my question is what are the going to do for the rest of the harry potter movies..?

• 8/5/10 15:41 the Muse:

hi Hannah I imagine filming is in the can for both films by now considering first part releases shortly. :) I liked her old hair too, but change is good, particularly when change comes in the form of kawaii pixie cuts :)

• 8/5/10 15:41 Jessica Allison:

I didn’t think I was going to like this, but I think she looks adorable! It actually makes her look more feminine, which I don’t totally understand- If I cut my hair above the shoulders I look like the little Dutch Boy…

• 8/5/10 15:44 the Muse:

ditto jessica LMAO I’d look like a FOOL!

• 8/5/10 16:00 Tsahi baxter:

I’d have to say Nay! She looks too boyish! maybe longer bangs or something :)

• 8/5/10 16:16 Larie:

Cuuute! I like it! But then, I too am biased toward short cuts.

• 8/5/10 16:40 Hannah:

Ahhh I think she looks adorable! Very chic and cute. Her eyes look so prominent with this cut. I love my long hair but I admire a girl who can pull off a short style like that.

• 8/5/10 16:55 Marina:

I love it!!! She looks adorable! Yeah, HP filming ended somewhere around 1-2 months ago…She looks so cute. I can’t get over it. I’ve never had hair longer than my shoulders and I’m really tempted to get a pixie cut now XD

• 8/5/10 17:04 Karrie:

I like the new do.
    It really shows off her facial features.

• 8/5/10 17:05 Karin:

I like it, but I don’t love it. I thought she looked really beautiful with her long locks. They were much more youthful.

• 8/5/10 17:23 Bonnie:

LOVE! She looks so beautiful and sophisticated, like a couture model from Europe. A definite YAY for me!

• 8/5/10 17:30 Storm:

It is *so* different! Wow. She looks adorable but I’m not a fan of super short hair *personally.* It looks good on her, so that is what matters. As long as she is happy!

• 8/5/10 17:45 Melody:

she looks good no matter what…love it.

• 8/5/10 17:57 Kelsey:

Although it makes me sad because it means Harry Potter will be over soon, I love it! I’ve always thought short hair makes you look even more feminine, because it lets all of your features show, and it takes guts to get rid of the curtain of hair we’re all so used to hiding behind. Kudos to Emma for having the balls to cut all of her hair off!

• 8/6/10 12:57 the Muse:

amen Kelsey!

• 8/5/10 18:25 Kay:

:O Suits her but I much preferred the long hair! Personal preference though, the new cut is still very pretty on her though :)

• 8/5/10 18:26 Julie:

I think she certainly looks nice with short hair, but I think they went a tad bit too short. It will probably look better a month from now.

• 8/5/10 18:54 Ryan:

I love it,. She could even go shorter, like Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta. More women should do that. Also, she should do Twiggy eye makeup.

• 8/5/10 18:58 Heather:

Can anyone say Rosemary’s Baby? I don’t dig it. I usually like short cuts but with a little more pieces and such.

• 8/5/10 19:21 Brooke:

My boyfriend has always found Emma attractive so I showed him this picture and he says “that’s really unfortunate…she use to be a cute girl”….haha.

• 8/6/10 12:56 the Muse:

aww really brooke? I think she looks darlin’!

• 8/5/10 19:56 Julianna M.:

I love it! She looks like Mia in Rosemary’s Baby (only, you know, without the Satanic spawn). I don’t know why everyone still works themselves up when a woman cuts their hair short. I’d do it if I didn’t have such a bulbous head…

• 8/5/10 21:18 ace:

its quite a change!! but ill bet shes really happy with it, as she looks beautiful!! i recently chopped my hair off… it behaves SO well!!! XD

• 8/5/10 21:47 Courtney:

I love it! It totally brings out her eyes and awesome bone structure. She looks much more adult

• 8/6/10 2:00 Kathia:

I absolutely love it!

Then again, I’m very prone to having such short cuts (and like Agy’s) myself.

I love how well the cut clings to her face. I find people with small face/fine features look best in shorter cuts. Anything longer than chin length would hide all that loveliness.

I had hair halfway down my back, lopped it all off 8 years ago when I was a poor student needing a cheap haircut. So I volunteered to be a hair model for the person who is now my long term stylist.

8 years, 27 hair shows, 20 colours and not much hair after, I’m glad I took the plunge. Friends from my long hair days cry about my ‘lost’ hair but can’t help but agree I look younger/fresher at 28 than i did at 18 with my shorter cuts.

So I’m always very happy to see young stars brave a fresh look and let a good stylist bring out their features!

• 8/6/10 12:53 the Muse:

I agree kathia anyone with a smaller face looks darlin’ with a cute like this. I have a full face and would LOOK horrid, guaranteed :-D lord knows u prob get out of the house alot quicker than all of us :-D

• 8/6/10 7:01 Laina:

She looks amazing, it works because she has a gorgeous face with delicate features. Any cut would look great on her, I guess others prefer classically feminine, longer hair.

• 8/6/10 7:37 texaspalmer:

She looks a lot like Winona Ryder when she boy cut her hair. I LOVE it out with the OLD in with the NEW!

• 8/6/10 7:39 Robin:

Adorable! You can really see her eyes now.

• 8/6/10 9:46 Ally:

Oh I liked her with longer hair so much better!! Still beautiful though.

• 8/6/10 10:18 Michelle:

I think she is totally rocking it! I love pixie cuts, but could never pull one off myself. Her features are perfect for this cut!

• 8/6/10 10:58 lucia:

love it!
    t

• 8/6/10 11:53 tina:

wow! I think she looks soo cute!!!!!!!1

• 8/6/10 12:04 Mollie:

Ugh, I guess I’m not special any more. All the cool kids are doing it! (Nah, I’m just bitter b/c my boyfriend went all weird when I chopped off my hair, but he saw this pic of Emma Watson yesterday and he was like, “Oh, that girl’s hot!” And I said, “Uh huh.”)

She looks adorable though. IMO.

• 8/6/10 12:42 jonnie:

She looks so incredibly cute… I love it. I had a pixie cut when I was 19 (seems sooo long ago…) and I looked pretty darn cute then too.

Rock it, Emma.

• 8/6/10 15:16 Stephanie:

I dunno… I’m really not one for the short-do’s. She had such lovely hair! Maybe I just need to get used to it a bit so I’ll give it some time before deciding upon a final judgement ^^

• 8/11/10 20:56 Zoe:

haha, i cut my hair just like her a week before this photo came out!

• 8/12/10 9:33 the Muse:

zoe she copied you!!!!!!!!! :D

• 8/12/10 13:01 Zoe:

:D haha i bet!!!

• 8/12/10 13:17 the Muse:

hehe zoe :-D! xo!

• 8/12/10 13:28 Zoe:

:P

• 1/3/11 12:04 Emilie:

It’s ok. I liked her hair long better but I could get used to it:P

• 1/28/11 20:52 sarah b:

I like it blond.You were MUCH more beautful.ahh,THOSE were te good old days.

• 4/26/11 22:01 leo a:

She’s starring into my soul. o.O