Guerlain Holiday/Winter Collection 2010

Guerlain Holiday Collection 2010 441

Ahhh a really small, tiny glimpse into Guerlain Holiday 2010.

Jump!

For Photos please see this post.

Mmmm Guerlain Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder looks like a complete revamp from years past. Guerlain embraces the puff perfume style bottle but in a new style, almost looks like a men’s cologne this year doesn’t it? Guerlain Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder Face and Body is shimmering gold and will be $85.

Guerlain Midnight Star ($73) is a skincare primer to help erase fatigue this comes in mini capsules for individual use!

Guerlain Meteorites Perles D’Or (gold and violet shades available $56)

Guerlain Meteorites Poudre D’Or ($175)

Guerlain Ombre Eclat n Velours D’Or

Guerlain Le 2 Volume

Guerlain Rouge G Le Brilliant in B64 Bee (shiny violet shade)

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Strass in Rouge Imperial (vibrant dark red) and Rose de la Reine (a rosy beige)

What do you think of Guerlain Holiday 2010?

Loves?

Leaves?

Share it?

Note: When high res promo photos become available, I will post them immediately.

Enjoy some of Guerlain’s past Holiday Collections:

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

• 8/6/10 14:42 Anitacska:

Oh my, I think I’ve just died! :D

• 8/6/10 14:43 the Muse:

me too anita! :D

• 8/6/10 15:52 KristyQ:

LURVE the l/s packaging!

• 8/6/10 16:57 tina:

yay! more ballz!

• 8/6/10 20:03 ace:

guerlain is just SO cruel to me. i know perfectly well i cant afford the radiance powder… but ill probably sell all my stuff and buy it anyway…

• 8/9/10 15:36 the Muse:

ace tell me ’bout it :-D I adore Guerlain seasonal releases. Last year was one of the 1st years I did not buy the radiance powder!

• 8/9/10 22:04 ace:

meh. i think ill start selling off my textbooks, its all i have from when i very cleverly decided to ‘take a trip to sephora’ and ‘not buy anything’…

• 8/10/10 9:29 the Muse:

or organs ace LOL

• 8/10/10 9:49 ace:

lol i may just get that desperate!! :D

• 8/10/10 9:49 the Muse:

lol ace!

• 8/7/10 11:07 Penemuel:

I cannot wait to see the Meteorites… I am obsessed with ballz… :D

• 8/9/10 10:04 the Muse:

LOL Penemuel I will not say a single word!

• 8/7/10 14:24 Maple:

*sigh* I love Guerlain collections. My favorite is still the Midnight Butterfly collection. I got the eyeshadow palette from that, but I wish I had gotten the spray shimmer powder also. So luxurious! Can’t wait till I graduate from school and get a job so I can snap them all up without thinking twice~ (ever hear of that song that goes “Just throw it in the bag”? ^_^)

• 8/9/10 10:03 the Muse:

oh Maple I loved that one too :-D hehe yes, that would be my mentality with most makeup! :D Throw it in!

• 8/7/10 16:38 telle:

LOVES IT! YAY! SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! :D :D
    will there be any kiss kiss glosses? the kiss kiss strasses are gorgeous and less pricey than the “g” line too! another bonus!

but i dont love the packaging for Guerlain Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder Face and Body. it’s rather hideous. :p. i was thinking about picking up this year, but since its so costly, i want it in a nice bottle too. maybe i’ ll pick up trina tarantino’s version for a lot less cost.

• 8/9/10 9:58 the Muse:

Dunno telle only have this info for now but will update when I know more :) the TT version is super cute and yup way less!

• 8/7/10 19:11 Rosalie:

All of that looks wonderful… :)

• 8/9/10 7:46 gio:

I love this collection, everything looks so pretty!