Steals and Deals: Whooping 50% Off Rock & Republic Cosmetics, 20% Off Stila, 20% Off Body Shop

Steals and Deals

Few steals and deals for you today dears! Particularly one crazy offer from Rock & Republic.

Check it!

Enjoy 50% Off ALL Rock & Republic Cosmetics with 99 Cent Shipping by using promo code rockcosmetics. Visit www.rockandrepublic.com

Enjoy 20% Off your total Stila order by STILAAF and visiting www.stilacosmetics.com

The Body Shop’s Friends and Family Event is on! Now is a great time to grab the new Fall Makeup Collection.

Happy Shoppin’!

Note: The Body Shop banner ad displayed in this post is an affiliate link. If you click it and purchase anything from The Body Shop I get a small commission from your purchase. All the other links do NOT contain affiliate links and I do not make anything from them.

• 8/26/10 17:19 Gina:

Oh no!!! There are only 2 R&R blush colors to choose from! I was sooo looking forward to a sale on their blushes. :(

• 8/26/10 17:33 the Muse:

gina gosh there were at least 5 shades last night damn!

• 8/26/10 22:27 electronicfly:

zomg the R&R’s site’s song gave me a fright. The starting scream-ish sound made me jump. Do not like T.T

• 8/27/10 8:56 the Muse:

lol electronic :D I know, scared me too!

• 8/26/10 22:41 LU:

I can’t believe its 50 percent off, thats crazy! I’m broke though, lol!

• 8/27/10 8:55 the Muse:

lu right?

• 8/28/10 15:32 AngieM.:

R&R is constantly updating their blush availability. Trust me on this.
    About the only blush that won’t (ever?) come up again is “Call Me.” I’ve read several times that this is out of stock and won’t be restocked.

I was luck enough to get Call Me blush, Femme eyeshadow (meh colorwise, gorgeous texture), Spank blush, and Bedroom blush. I am awaiting the arrival of Lust blush and Tribal eyeshadow.

I have to say that the blushes are insanely pigmented and they’re very soft ~ use a light hand and I recommend a ‘skunk’ type brush for application.

A very, very good deal for 50% off, imho. ;o)

• 8/30/10 15:13 the Muse:

thanks angie as I was wanting one particular color and it’s been out of stock since the sale is ongoing xoxo! :-D absolutely at 50% off the packaging along makes it worth the price!

• 9/6/10 0:56 Ash:

I was wondering if anyone knew what color Pressed Powder to buy from R&R if I am usually NW25 w/ MAC??? It’s the hardest thing to figure out since there is not a way for me to try it first, and the online pics are a bit different from the actual product (i have some blushes that look a bit different from the site pics). Any help would be appreciated!!!

• 9/7/10 9:30 the Muse:

i dunno ash…I haven’t a clue sorry…hopefully someone can reply and help!

• 8/29/10 23:40 Shirley:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the coupon code for Rock & Republic! I bought one eyeshadow a long time ago and I loved it… I just couldn’t justify spending $28/eyeshadow…. then I saw 50% off and I went nuts and bought 4!

• 8/30/10 12:16 the Muse:

oh my pleasure shirley so glad you got 4 more! It was truly a great deal and well worth hauling a few at $14 as the packaging alone is stunning right? :-D Enjoy your goodies!