Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 Photos

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 5

A big, happy Goede Morgen to Serberry at the PopYourColor.com Beauty Blog this morning! Serberry is from the Nederlands and e-mailed me to let me know she was featuring the images of the Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 on her site and if I’d like to use them for my own blog, thanks hun. I used to date a Dutch guy, he was such a dish….memories…..on to the makeup!

Since we are all such Bobbi fan girls around these parts I quickly hopped over to nick all the images and brought them back here to share.

We’ve seen ALOT of it already from my prior posts but these are considerably higher resolution.

Let’s have a peek!

Since much of this is featured on a European blog please keep in mind that colors and products may change when it officially launches in the US.

Bobbi Brown Pink & Gold Lip Palette

• Bright Pink Lip Gloss
  • Gold Glitter Lip GLoss
  • Kir Sugar Shimmer

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 6

Bobbi Brown Deluxe Travel Kit

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 4

I’m actually praying really hard most of this doesn’t come to the US because I’ll be so dead broke for the Holidays if I have to haul of this deliciousness. It’s just so overwhelmingly incredible.

Bobbi you’ve outdone yourself girl.

Whatcha think?

• 9/30/10 10:39 applepark:

Jaw dropping! This looks so awesome. I’m so happy to see something other than neutrals. I can’t wait to see these swatched.

• 9/30/10 10:44 the Muse:

my mouth is still hanging up apple ;D

• 9/30/10 10:47 Courtney:

Bobbi Brown has done it again. This collection looks fantastic! I love that Bobbi Brown always makes colors that are so wearable for the majority of people. There’s never anything garish or cheap. You definitely get what you pay for.

I love the day to night palettes. I think whether you’re warm or cool toned you could probably wear either of these. I’m cool toned but I’m really digging the warm palette. There are a couple colors in the mini brights palette that I’m not sure I can pull off but I think other people who aren’t as fair skinned could rock them. Btw, I am so with you Muse. Between this collection and Lush’s holiday collection I am going to be totally broke!

• 9/30/10 11:03 the Muse:

agreed 100% Courtney ;-D I totally believe the cool and warm can be used easily by any skin tones ;-D it’s such a gorgeous array and such a larger collection too!

damn girl we are going to be sobbing our hearts out come xmas lol! “where’d my monies go?!”

• 9/30/10 11:05 Amina:

Gasp!!! This collection is goorgeous!! thank you for sharing these pictures

• 9/30/10 11:06 the Muse:

hi amina you’re most welcome ;-D

• 9/30/10 11:17 JoElla:

I *think* I have all of the colors of the day to night warm palette so I don’t have to worry about that one (wipes brow LOL)

The cool palette.. FINALLY WE CAN GET PETAL! woohoo!

Love the little quad! Very pretty colors in that! prolly about 40.00 for that one

But…. the Mod Classic I MUST HAVE! I prolly have most of those colors but I am such a sucker for these types of things, and I love the fact that this is a sister palette of the Chrome palette from last year. She is a heifer and needs a playmate!

I may have to pick up Crystal because you always need a wild one in the bunch.

• 9/30/10 11:39 the Muse:

Jo I have to look in my stash to see if I have all of the warm shades but I THINK I do as well so that one can be checked off ;-D def want the cool def what the quad, def want the mod classic, yeah, so def want everything lol! ;-D

I agree on the mod classic, loved chrome, totally like mod classic as a little sis hehe ;-D Crystal is rather gorg, wish BB would do face charts so I can see these on the models, curious how she’d use the crystal look on her models.

Also she is on QVC first week of Oct right? maybe we’ll get a sneak peek of xmas?!

• 9/30/10 11:39 pretty addicted:

OMG this is too much. I will def be broke this holiday season. Apologies in advance to my family ;)

• 9/30/10 11:42 the Muse:

LOL pretty addicted LMAO ;-D that totally made me smile. Same here lol sorry friends, family, etc….you’re out!

• 9/30/10 11:42 Caroline:

I tell you what…that brights palette is so flipping gorgeous. And I’m not even into brights!!!! Also, I wonder what is in that Deluxe Travel Kit?

• 9/30/10 11:46 the Muse:

a BUNCHA stuff ;-D normally it’s an array of cosmetics but it ranges in $300-500 dollar price tag so I normally skip it Caroline haha! I NEED that brights palette hope it comes to the US

• 9/30/10 11:44 diana:

I have never bought anything from bobbi brown before but those palettes make me want to buy it all!

• 9/30/10 11:48 the Muse:

diana you NEED to get into Bobbi ;-D

• 9/30/10 14:48 PauFM:

hmmm, that sparkle glamour quad looks interesting. it seems that the 4 colors are divided by lines of eyeshadow too? might snag that one. :)

• 9/30/10 15:41 the Muse:

mmm yea pau…!

• 9/30/10 15:55 jenna:

i think i am going to make the warm day to night palette my first Bobbi item! the bright pink lip gloss also has my full attention

• 9/30/10 15:57 Kelly:

Pretty collection, I may need to snag…I’m really crushing the lip palette, and the lip & eye palette.

• 9/30/10 16:25 Bernie:

OMG! This was just released on Bobbi Brown’s UK website! I want everything!

• 9/30/10 16:49 the Muse:

oh bernie I didn’t see it all on the Uk site so exciting ;-D

• 9/30/10 16:52 steph:

It’s on counters now here in Arizona!! I just purchased the warm day/night palette.. Can u say GEORGOUS!! Unfortunately we aren’t getting the brights palette ;(

• 9/30/10 16:54 the Muse:

steph omg I haven’t seen on counter yet :P gotta get to the mail too bad on the brights :(

• 9/30/10 17:41 JoElla:

Bobbi is coming back to QVC on 10/05 8-9 pm EST. I think she will launch the velvet stuff. I bet she will be back on some time for the holiday… or at least I hope because I really wanna see her play with these =)

And remember the 2nd shipment of the TSV ships out on 10/10 YAY! I love BOBBI OVERLOAD!

• 9/30/10 17:43 JoElla:

DOH! I forgot, someone posted a picture of a palette that she will launch and it is fantab!

• 10/1/10 10:34 the Muse:

OMG link me Jo! ;D

• 10/1/10 10:35 the Muse:

Jo i don’t think we really discussed in detail, whatcha think of BV? ;-D can’t wait to see her on Q, hope no stuff is coming!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I got my notice about it shipping shortly ^5 girl!

• 9/30/10 22:03 dina:

gorg!! so sparkly . . . need to see these in person *ASAP*!

• 10/1/10 0:00 shusheshe:

Some of it, like the lip palette, sparkle quad, mini bobbi brights palette is available in Taiwan now, but now I’m wondering when they’re going to release the rest of it here. They haven’t even released the Black Velvet collection yet.

• 10/1/10 10:03 the Muse:

forget bb shush, you have JS! ;-D I need the JS Coffret for Xmas ;D

• 10/3/10 5:59 shusheshe:

Ahahahah… JS unfortunately does not interest me too much though their IS one eyeshadow quad I’ve been eying. Neither do Anna Sui cosmetics unfortunately. I’ll gladly trade you JS and Anna Sui for Urban Decay and Too Faced. ^_^

• 10/4/10 11:16 the Muse:

shush hell same here. You also have access to great Taiwanese brands, you’re mad :_D I prefer Asian makeup over our mid ends anyday!