Lush Buche de Noel Cleanser for Holiday 2010

Lush Buche de Noel Cleanser

If you aren’t too tired of all this Holiday coverage lately allow me to introduce you to Lush Buche de Noel Cleanser, which, for some odd reasons, seems like an ode to one of my crushes, Noel Fielding.

Busche=Mighty Boosh
Noel=Noel Fielding

Shrug…maybe I’m reading to much into it but Lush has never been shy about showing it’s love for Noel in past products so it’s not too farfetched eh?

Check it!

Lovers of last year’s Santa’s Rice Porridge might be interested in this as it is, in fact, it’s the same product with a new name and in a new fresh cleanser format much like Angels on Bare Skin.

This is made with Brandy to stimulate and tone the surface of the skin and Vitamin C which acts as mild astringent. It seems like it’s best suited to acne prone skin but Lush doesn’t actually specify skin types for it. I ordered some as I didn’t try Santa’s Rice Porridge last year for some reason so count me curious about this particularly because I love Angels on Bare Skin and use it religiously already and…well…you know…Noel and all.

Available now from Lush UK.

P.S. I do so hate the idea of a limited edition seasonal cleanser. Le sigh. What if my skin totally digs it?

• 9/30/10 14:04 DolfinGrl:

Hi Muse! I am a big fan, love the website! I have a question: I can’t wait to get my hands on some of the Lush Christmas items that you’ve told us about, I want to order from the UK website today! Can you advise if there are any foreign fees associated with placing my order? (I live in the US)

• 9/30/10 14:10 the Muse:

Hi Dolfin. Thank you so glad you enjoy Musings! hugs!

Well two things prior to ordering please keep in mind the items will probably be offered later next week during the unveiling at Lush US, not sure if you want to wait. See this post: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2010/09/lush-halloween-2010-and-lush-holiday-2010-launch.html

Secondly there are fees involved. Shipping obviously from Lush UK to you in the US which normally isn’t so much since Lush products are cheaper than the US so shipping and product kinda evens out to what you’d pay on the LUSH US site anyway.

and of course the other fee would be from your credit or debit card. Some cards charge a foreign currency conversion rate which ranges from $10 to $30 and some don’t charge you at all so prior to ordering check with your credit card, explain you’re ordering from the UK and if they charge any fees for foreign transactions.

And that’s it hun ;-D

You’ll get your order within 7 days or less from the UK.

• 9/30/10 14:28 Kay:

I really need a cleanser, and I love Christmas cosmetics, they make me feel so festive ^-^ So this seems a great solution! Christmas items are launching in my local shop tomorrow – hooray! Thanks for the sneaky peek :)

• 9/30/10 15:42 the Muse:

yay kay lucky girl ;-D assume you’re in the UK?

• 10/1/10 16:55 Kay:

Yes yes, can’t decide whether to haul them for university or have them sent back home for when I’m there. Might need two lots of everything methinks ;)

• 10/4/10 13:09 the Muse:

Kay get ‘em NOW ;-D who wants to wait until you get home ;D

• 10/5/10 7:32 Kay:

You’re right, I think I definitely need to pick it up tomorrow ;) And THEN I’ll put in the order to send home!

• 10/5/10 12:41 the Muse:

ha kay ;-D that works!

• 9/30/10 15:14 Kristen:

Why does this look like a burrito to me w/ green sauce over it? LOL

• 9/30/10 15:40 the Muse:

or sushi kristen ;D

• 9/30/10 15:52 lushberry:

I completely agree about the oddness of a limited edition facial cleanser. What if it is the most awesome cleanser ever?

• 9/30/10 16:00 the Muse:

lol then we are so screwed lushberry

• 9/30/10 21:47 Eileen:

Joyeux Fete ….. j’ai encore faim, ou est la tarte au sucre??

• 10/1/10 1:04 Melissa:

Dear Desert Weather Gods. Please drop are lovely Phoenix AZ temp below 100 degrees so I can order some yummy lush uk goodies. thanks :)

• 10/1/10 9:58 the Muse:

aw Melissa you want our rainy, cold fall?

• 10/3/10 14:26 meghan:

buche de noel is a delicious french christmas dessert, basically a chocolate cake made to look like a yule log. mmmmmmmmmm.

• 10/5/10 13:11 aysha gattina:

i got this and i love it! it smells like very almondy christmas cake, i have normal skin type with couple spots and this makes my skin really smooth and silky x

• 10/5/10 13:26 the Muse:

awesome ;-D I can’t wait to get mine aysha, happy about the scent too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/6/10 9:30 mic:

Ooh, I never thought about the Mighty Boosh connection – I thought they just literally meant Xmas log…

This cleanser is AMAZING though! As much as I like AOBS, this smells divine and gives much better results. I have acne prone, combination skin and this does not aggravate my skin, nor does it leave it too dry or oily – just nice and oh sooo smooth^^

Please Lush, don’t make this a limited product T_T

• 10/6/10 9:39 the Muse:

they call it the mighty buche mic lol! totally cracked me up ;-D Sounds incredible can’t WAIT to get mine ;D

• 10/25/10 1:09 Katie:

I just bought this yesterday and I love it! It smells sooo yummy, and the consistency is almost the same as Angels On Bare Skin. I really don’t want it to be limited edition!

• 10/25/10 9:30 the Muse:

same here Katie :(

• 10/26/10 22:09 regina:

was it good?

• 10/27/10 9:58 the Muse:

I haven’t tried mine yet regina but will review when I do!