Lorac Box Office Hit Full Face Palette for Lorac Holiday 2010

Lorac Holiday 2010 Palette

Although we’ve discussed, drooled, and got hyped over the Lorac Holiday Collection 2010, I will say….

There’s MORE!

An exclusive Lorac Box Office Hit Full Face Palette has hit the Ulta air waves and it looks quite gorg although my eye is on the prize with the Lorac Box Office Sensation Train Case.

But let’s have a look see anyway, just in case we MIGHT, by some chance, need both!

Jump!

Lorac Box Office Hit Full Face Palette is $35 and features a faux Crock style compact a la the Lorac Private Affair Palette I recently reviewed for you!

Lorac Box Office Hit Full Face Palette

The set includes 12 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, and 8 lip colors. Sweet! I love it long time already!

Also the new Lorac All That Glitters Sparkle Eye Pencil Shadow Liner Collection is $19 and features Sparkle Eye Pencils in:

• Cobalt Sky (Navy Blue)
  • Sapphire Shimmer (Purple)
  • Gunmetal Glitz (Charcoal Grey)
  • Midnight Sparkle (Black)
  • Paparazzi (Brown)

Lorac All that Glitters Eye Pencil Set Lorac Holiday 2010

Both sets are available at Ulta.

Whatcha think?

• 10/12/10 20:57 masterofboots:

It’s a silly thought, but i was just thinking that if i get this, i’m never going to need to shop for more colours again. haha

• 10/13/10 13:07 the Muse:

lol master it’s pretty huge!

• 10/13/10 15:23 LorraineER:

I’ve thought that before but there’s always something else that you’ll see and be like “I NEED that!” lol

• 10/13/10 15:33 the Muse:

lol lorraine but of course ;-D change my mind like I change my clothes, daily dude ;D

• 10/13/10 3:10 Ruthless:

I have a Lorac sparkle eyeshadow/liner from years ago and I LOVE it. I so want the eye chubby pencils

• 10/13/10 10:00 the Muse:

aren’t they fun ruthless?

• 10/13/10 8:32 Promise:

Hey, Muse! Hope you are having a great day! Thanks for the heads up on these wonderful, drool-inducing sets! I’m new to Lorac, and I’ve never tried anything from their brand before. I really have my eye on some of their blushes, but do you think these palettes will be up to par with their normal quality?
    I’ve just been so disappointed in the eyeshadow quality of the Stila travel palettes, because I know that’s not their normal eyeshadow formula. So, before I purchase another palette, I want to make sure the quality is that of their normal line. Thanks! It looks fabulous!!!!

• 10/13/10 9:59 the Muse:

hiya promise so far so good how’s yours treating you? ;-D Short week w00t!

I tried a Holiday Set last year and the texture is a tad different when they go all out compared the the pots. The pot formula I find are very creamy and silky almost velvet like where as the palettes sport a very soft, buttery, formula that’s a bit thinner in consistency. Hope this makes sense. Oh gosh no worries on the Stila scale as that’s an entirely different ballgame than Lorac ;-D Stila def went a bit low budget on the travel palettes but the formula of Lorac Palettes should please you. However, don’t go into the purchase thinking they sport the same formula as a regular stila eyeshadow because they don’t, consistency is considerably thinner in the powder. Look over my Lorac Holiday 2009 as the shadows in that palette are pretty much what you’ll get in this one hun!

• 10/13/10 17:58 Promise:

Thanks for the great info! That really helps out a lot! My day just got a whole lot better now that I’m off of work. :-D I def will want to try the pencils!!

• 10/14/10 11:11 the Muse:

my pleasure promise ;D

• 10/13/10 11:22 DivineMsN:

I’m a sucker for their faux croc compacts :)

• 10/13/10 11:49 the Muse:

;-D me too divine!

• 10/13/10 13:59 Judy:

Oh wow!!
    I would like to buy this palette but Ulta do not ship to Canada :(

• 10/13/10 16:55 Jen:

I bought the Box Office Sensation from Sephora and I love it! The formula for the eye shadows are almost exactly up to par with their full size shadows and the blushes and bronzer included have to be exactly the same as their regular line. Not to mention the CASE! Oh the packaging…sexy ;)

I went to Ulta today and saw this mini palette. The shadows are mehhh, but the two face products included were up to par. I know the Sephora one’s more expensive but it’s worth your money over this mini version.

• 10/14/10 19:58 Eileen:

That palette is gorgeous! Am going to check it out online. Now THAT would be nice in my purse! However it’s true that I do tend to drop my purse a lot ….. hmm maybe if I bubble wrap it?? :-D also Judy says they don’t ship here … ;-(

• 10/15/10 10:54 the Muse:

Who’s Judy Eileen? ;-D Would be best not toted around hehe too big hun!