MAC Tartan Tale Collection for Holiday 2010 Photos

MAC Tartan Collection for Holiday 2010

Mmmm although the MAC Tartan Tale Collection didn’t catch me at first glance now that I’m seeing little pieces of the color collection popping up, I think I might be on board.

Check it!

MAC Tartan Collection for Holiday 2010 21

MAC Tartan Collection for Holiday 2010 3

MAC Tartan Collection for Holiday 2010 1

Stunning aren’t they?

What do you think?

Have I tempted you into Tartan Tale?

source

• 10/8/10 13:08 LINDARRAGNAR:

omg how did I not notice these before!?!!? the golden crown seems like the best match for me!! (all the colors look great but the crown seems the most weable for me)

• 10/8/10 13:35 the Muse:

I agree ;-D love me some gold Linda!

• 10/8/10 13:10 Anna:

Totally reminds me of Burberry Beauty Line, I’m actually not a tartan addict, I’m glad I can miss out on THAT holiday collection at least since Guerlain will be eating all my money!

• 10/8/10 13:35 the Muse:

anna guerlain divineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 10/8/10 13:10 shaglam:

OMG! Are those eyeshadows? I can’t tell, but either way I WANT! soo pretty

• 10/8/10 13:35 the Muse:

yup sha! ;D

• 10/8/10 13:13 Sass:

Weird, but I cannot wait to swatch!

• 10/8/10 13:34 the Muse:

me too sass!

• 10/8/10 13:28 Audrey D:

aaahhh!! i want it!! for a split second i thought burberry teamed up with mac. haha

• 10/8/10 13:34 the Muse:

ha Audrey ditto!

• 10/8/10 13:36 Patrizia:

Yeah, you tempted me!

• 10/8/10 13:37 the Muse:

LOL patrizia I tempted myself ;D

• 10/8/10 13:38 Courtney:

These are super cute! I’d love to see them swatched, especially if the design runs all the way through. I think the subtle mix of the main color with the stripe color could be really interesting.

• 10/9/10 15:32 LorraineER:

It does run all the way through. I think it was either Temptalia or Specktra where I read that it’s not an overspray and the way they did it is a first, it’s some new technology. Sorry I don’t have the link but I think you could look it up. Pretty interesting though!

• 10/8/10 13:47 Haley:

I thought the Burberry thing at first too! haha.. I’m loving the Glamora Castle one.. this may have to be my first ever MAC purchase..

• 10/8/10 14:12 the Muse:

ah haley awesome welcome to the wonderful world of mac ;D

• 10/8/10 14:03 Maggie:

When I picked up my Venomous Villains stuff, my beloved MAC SA let me scope out the Tartan Tale collection info they’d just received. Having seen the whole collection, I can tell you it is pretty awesome :D The holiday eyeshadow palettes are especially adorable.

• 10/8/10 14:13 the Muse:

hey maggie awesome ;-D see the shadow palette wasn’t too crazy but love love loving the color release ;D

• 10/8/10 16:13 Anitacska:

I’m more interested in the palettes, pigments and mini sets than these to be honest, the colours just look too blah to me.

• 10/8/10 18:17 Stephanie L.:

Dang it! I wasn’t going to get anything from this collection (save up for December collections), but now I have to get one of those shadows :S

Happy Friday!!!!

• 10/12/10 16:30 the Muse:

Happy Tuesday Stephanie ;-D lol little late in my reply hun!

• 10/8/10 18:45 Leah:

These are SO gorgeous!

• 10/8/10 19:48 LU:

These are cute, I like the golden one.

I’m probably still going to spend my money getting the pigment sets instead! I don’t have a lot of pigments and xmas is the perfect time to stock up.

• 10/12/10 16:25 the Muse:

it sure is LU!

• 10/9/10 1:00 electronicfly:

Beautiful! One of those For-keeps-not-use IMO lol.. Hmm, if they have this tartan thingy going to blushes, I think I will be making my first full-priced MAC purchase..

• 10/12/10 16:28 the Muse:

oh gosh I didn’t even think of the blushes electronicfly can’t wait ;D

• 10/9/10 11:03 mochamishmash:

I’m not tempted by any of the eye products, but I am loving the blushes and pigments as well as a couple lipglosses.

• 10/9/10 11:08 robyn:

some of my venomous villains budget may now need to be spent on this aswell !

would you happen to know how long collections stick around for because when i say budget i mean next months pay so if venemous villians is not ling released in the UK it will still be available at the begining of next month ?

just if you had a rough idea that would be awesome
    im seriously debating spending food money on it ha!
    (the rest of my money has gone to a trip with uni to the clothes show in december which rumour has it has make up aswell WIN )

• 10/9/10 19:51 Kay:

Mmm I have always been a lover of tartan. And the bf and his family are all Scottish so didn’t that work out well? XD Once these appear UKwards I will definitely be picking one up just for the pattern, don’t know which though! Haven’t got any of the Burberry yet but I want to for the same reason :P

• 10/12/10 16:08 the Muse:

ha kay perfect ;-D

• 10/9/10 21:44 Eileen:

My wallet is relieved that tartan doesn’t appeal to me at all ….. it’s still recuperating from the 27 things I had to have from the Venomous collection! The collection is pretty but just not for me …

• 10/12/10 14:28 the Muse:

Eileen god VV wiped alot of people ;-D

• 10/9/10 23:20 Kristen:

This collection didn’t catch my eye until I saw these! I might have to actually buy something from this collection

• 10/12/10 14:27 the Muse:

same here kristen ;-D loving the color part of Tartan Tale!

• 10/10/10 0:48 tini:

glamora castle will be mine! I try to avoid MAC lt. ed. because everything I get excited for is always gone before I wake up and then six months later I’m hoarding the last drop of dazzleglass for a special occasion.

but this guy is definitely coming come with me and we will make a beautiful smokey-eye.

• 10/12/10 16:06 the Muse:

tini tell me ’bout it. had many a mac experience like that hun!

• 10/10/10 15:37 B:

okay now i’m tempted! i thought i could pass on this whole collection but after seeing the photos of these eyeshadows, i don’t think i can live without purchasing at least one of them!

• 10/12/10 14:25 the Muse:

same here B ;D

• 10/10/10 21:08 Rebecca B.:

Want, want, want!!!! What a fantastic idea!

• 10/12/10 6:19 Leah:

My Xmas List is so long now…!

• 10/12/10 17:11 Danielle F.:

Sadly (thankfully?) these do not appeal to me compared to other things I am seeing right now (I’m talking to you Chanel)! And all of the cute things on Sephora…. Pass! Plus, I am waiting to see the pics of the upcoming MAC collections for the end of the year. They sound gorg!

But thanks for posting some good pics, although the detail is nice, it just isn’t enough to compete with some of the other lovelies right now on my list.

• 10/13/10 14:25 the Muse:

True Danielle LOTS to choose from this year girl ;-D My pleasure ;-D

• 10/12/10 21:21 Gina:

Me want these!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, I think I started my christmas list the day after my birthday, and that was in august, lol!!!!