Benefit Bella Bamb Powder Releasing for Spring 2011

Benefit Bella Bamb Powder

I nearly flipped over this morning while reading through my mate Zara’s post on Kiss and Makeup. She reports that Benefit Bella Bamba will be a new peachy, watermelon face powder from the brand that launches in February 2011. I never wished the Fall and Winter away so quickly.

She dubbed it, or Benefit did, a 3D Blusher because of the amount of shimmer in it. It comes housed in a flip top box and resembles my beloved Coralista but I think it might prove a softer shade of color with more pink. Either way, I must have it and make it my own.

Loves!

Thanks Zara you totally made my weekend!

Feel free to squeal with me.

• 11/5/10 11:40 jenna:

totally squealing!!!!

• 11/5/10 11:42 the Muse:

ha jenna ;D

• 11/5/10 12:55 MC:

*squeals* I am totally adding this to my Benefit boxed blush collection!

• 11/5/10 12:57 the Muse:

me too mc ;D

• 11/5/10 12:56 jonnie:

Yep, squeal!

• 11/5/10 13:00 Eli:

Wow! How shimmery would it be? I guess the perfect shade for my cheeks could be called “peachy-watermelon”, but i don’t want any shimmer in it :)

• 11/5/10 13:06 the Muse:

No sure Eli. We’ll see in Feb ;-D

• 11/5/10 13:19 Eli:

Yeah, I saw Kiss and Makeup’s post, and I suppose that it won’t contain so much shimmer, but G knows what – a cheek plumping ingredient?!

• 11/5/10 13:23 the Muse:

Ha I don’t buy into that one Eli but we’ll see ;-D!!!!!!!

• 11/5/10 14:25 breyerchic04:

This (which is gorgeous btw) made me remember i am annoyed that Benefit hasn’t released one of those boxes with three different colors of powders this year. I would so indulge, it’d be much easier to decide if i had long term samples.

• 11/11/10 16:09 the Muse:

funny breyer you’re right but I think the UK got one, damn!

• 11/5/10 15:53 Andrea:

Squeal!

I just bought my first one of these Benefit box powders (Dandelion), and now I want them all! I’m loving the color of this one, and I can’t wait until February to see it!

• 11/8/10 12:47 the Muse:

Andrea GET coralista girl ;-D it’s a must!

• 11/8/10 19:52 Andrea:

Will do, Muse! I actually just hit pan on a coral blush, so Coralista is way up at the top of my shopping list. =)

• 11/9/10 10:36 the Muse:

andrea LOVE it ;-D you will too I bet :D

• 11/5/10 17:11 jas:

hmmm… the packaging looks very cheap….

• 11/5/10 18:02 Jessica:

The sample I was provided with was very shimmer loaded. I’d compare it to Nars Super Orgasm, only with a little more sparkle.
    I don’t know if the finished product will be that way, but I made my test sample stretch for 3 uses because I loved it so much.

• 11/8/10 12:46 the Muse:

jessica sounds GORG ;-D!

• 11/5/10 18:18 Jackie:

Can’t wait to see this in person! I want!

• 11/6/10 7:19 Robin:

I can’t squeal (have no voice at the moment) but I sure can make a happy squeak!

• 11/8/10 12:38 the Muse:

aw Robin sick!?

• 11/7/10 1:54 Sue:

*S Q U E A L*

• 11/7/10 12:55 Charlotte:

Dear muse,
    WHY have you done this to me!?! I am now in a state of despair, i can NOT wait until spring. Literaly. This is KILLING me! i neeeed it! AAAGHH! Peachy-watermelon?? This is my DREEEAAAMM. THANKYOU benefit! But wwhhhyyy couldnt it be soonnerr…..

• 11/8/10 12:27 the Muse:

LOL Charlotte tell me about it…! ;-D

• 11/9/10 14:36 Charlotte:

Do you know what month it will be ouut?? …. only problem i have is if its gonna be like.. suuupperrr shimmery… i love a good shimmer but not tooo much .. you know what i mean? Anyways.. CANT WAIT x]

• 11/9/10 14:58 the Muse:

hi charlotte mentioned the month in the post hun :) We’ll have to wait and see how shimmery it turns out to be. I haven’t seen it yet so can’t confirm :)

• 11/10/10 7:07 Charlotte:

Okaay ;) thanks anywaays.. oh i didnt see that in the post.. eeeeep:D

• 11/10/10 9:20 the Muse:

my pleasure charlotte :)

• 11/7/10 23:25 cham:

OMG! KILL ME NOW! ;)

• 11/8/10 5:20 Zara:

Hi, I’m excited too! And the ’3D term’ is totally Benefit not me! I hope it will be good- love Dallas and Thrrob!

• 11/8/10 12:06 the Muse:

hey zara! Hugs! ;-D I hope it’ll be just as great, it sounds GORG!

• 11/8/10 6:48 Leah:

SQUEALLLLLLLL. Loving the mirror in the box! Totally lemming on this… thanks Muse for making my day!!

• 11/8/10 12:06 the Muse:

my pleasure leah ;-D long time no speak girl!

• 11/12/10 11:17 Leah:

I’ve been lurking for a while… I turn up eventually ;o)

• 11/12/10 11:18 the Muse:

lol leah! ;-D you’re missed when you lurk xoxo! Happy Weekend chick!