I’ve become incredibly boring in my old age because lord knows I’m all about the MAC Cham Pale Collection launching boxing day. At one time I’d have turned my nose up at this very nude, very subdued collection but now my heart is racing and I can’t wait for Christmas to be over so I can get my hands on these gorgeous shades!
Releasing Boxing Day (December 26th) this collection is made up of many natural, nude shades. Mind you I can’t pull off the lipsticks here but I’m in love with the Paint Pots, Quads, and Lip Gelee.
Take a look, you tell me what you think!
MAC Cham Pale Collection Lipstick
- Flustered Frosted, pale bronze
- Quiet, Please Sheer frosty pale beige
- Tanarama Soft pale golden beige with gold metallic shimmer
- Gel Sheer pale gold
MAC Cham Pale Collection Lipgelees
- Bubble Lounge Sparkly pink peach
- Straight to the Head Sparkly brown bronze
- Sin-tillation Sparkly pale icy pink
- Luxure Off-white with pink pearl
MAC Cham Pale Collection Caviar Dreams Eyeshadow Quad
- Brule Soft muted creamy beige
- Et Tu, Bouquet? Frosted pale pink gold
- Caviar Dreams Mid-tone frosted pewter
- Retrospeck Beached blonde
MAC Chromagraphic Pencil
MAC Cham Pale Collection Special Reserve Highlight Powder
- Chez Chez Lame Soft gold with silver shimmer
- Rose Ole Soft pink with gold shimmer
MAC Cham Pale Collection Nail Lacquer
- Soiree Sparkly light bronze gold
- Very Important Platinum Mid-tone platinum
MAC Complete Comfort Creme
MAC Fix+ Lavender
MAC Lip Conditioner SPF15 + Lavender
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 + Lavender
MAC Cham Pale Collection Paint Pots
Although it is somewhat geared towards fairer skin I think even though with darker can take advantage of some of the charming shades for a brighter, lighter eye look!
I’m really loving this and that’s saying alot considering I’m no fan of nudes.
Can’t wait for the release!