Guerlain debuts its Meteorites Compact Pressed Illuminating and Mattifying Powder this Spring. Yes, a skin colored Meteroites Powder, no the skies are not falling.
I know its weird to see a Meteorites Powder from Guerlain sans the normal color perfecting scheme however I do found it quite exciting to adventure into a new powder that illuminates, offers a bit of coverage, and mattifies.
Our favorite pearls have reinvented themselves into a compact powder in a variation of nude shades. The corrective colours for which Météorites is known are now found within, providing an unprecedented matte finish and radiance. The powder erases minor imperfections and softens features for a more flawless finish.
The new pressed powder features:
- Tailor-made for every skin tone.
- A constellation of miniscule multi-coloured radiant pearly particles with yellow, orange, green, red, violet or white reflections to recreate ideal radiance on the complexion.
- The complexion is perfectly matte, luminous and naturally glowing.
- The skin is silky and stays moisturized all day long.
The formula sports:
- Talc is used to offer an incomparable softness and for ultra-simple application.
- White powders to mattify and absorb excess sebum and humidity to put an end to shine.
- Nylon microbeads and new-generation resins elasticity lighten the texture.
- All of these elements are compacted thanks to a mixture of oils to ensure perfect glide.
- A formula that traps in moisture to slow dehydration and pamper the skin with softness and comfort.
Guerlain Meteorites Compact Pressed Illuminating and Mattifying Powder is available in three shades:
- Harmony 01- Teint Rose
- Harmony 02- Teint Beige
- Harmony 03- Teint Dore
The compact has also undergone a nice price drop and now features a $56 price tag which is considerably lower than some of the pressed Meteorites releases in the past. The powder will be available in January and I, for one, will be indulging!