Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color Spring 2011

Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color 3

Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color makes its way to us for Spring 2011 in a range of 12 shades.

Check it out!

Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color 2

“What makes these lipsticks so modern is a formula that combines pigments with a colorless lipstick base. The result is crisp, clear color and full coverage without a heavy feeling.”-Bobbi Brown

Bobbi’s new lightweight formula doesn’t forgo pigmentation to showcase your lips in a range of 12 colors with a creamy, emollient feel that conditions as well as protects with an SPF 12.

Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color 1

Shades Available:

• Bikini Pink
  • Soft Coral
  • Bare Pink
  • Heather Pink
  • Mod Pink
  • Plum Rose
  • Rose Blossom
  • Guava
  • Sweet Nectar
  • Cosmic Raspberry
  • Old Hollywood
  • Crimson

Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color will be available for $22 in February at your local counters and online at BobbiBrown.com

Whatcha think?

Share it!

• 1/28/11 16:35 stacie:

I can’t wait to see what cosmic raspberry looks like. I love raspberry shades and food actually :-D

• 1/28/11 17:13 Dovey:

This looks exciting! It looks like there’s a lot of spring-y lighter more wearable colors. Can’t wait =)

• 1/29/11 3:37 Nunuiviet:

What bothers me in Bobbi brown products is that all the colours tend to be dark brown, there’s almost no bright pink or corals , colours that usually suit cool fair tones, that’s why I hate her products, I bought only once and never buy anything again! I tired a few of her stuff lipsticks eyeshadows and some base cream the vitamin one which made me oilier, I think I don’t have any good souvenirs with this brand…

• 1/29/11 17:02 katrosado5:

Does BB lippies usually have fragrance? (Like EL and Lancome?). It’s a requirement for me to spend more than 20 buckeroos for a lippie. Must have fragrance. haha. It’s one of my quirks.

• 2/10/11 15:03 the Muse:

ha katros I love fragrance in mine as well. Mm trying to think but sadly I don’t believe my BB lippies have a fragrance but don’t quote me ;D

• 1/29/11 22:23 violet:

hey muse! Really enjoying your blog. btw, did you ever do those reviews on bb creams and your favorite one? if so, what category is it under. I can’t find them….thanks

• 1/30/11 2:03 Amee:

looks fab!!!! :drooling:

• 2/3/11 9:21 Nathalie:

The shades look amazing! Cosmic Rasberry and Rose Blossom have “Nathalie” written all over them!

I’ve never tried BBs lipsticks…any good? Like MAC and Chanel quality and pigment good?

• 2/10/11 14:01 the Muse:

mmm depends nathalie not quite chanel but def around mac’s ;-D