MAC Wonder Woman

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 21

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 11

Ok, sorry, alot of MAC Wonder Woman coming your way lately but I did want to get up the official images and release info from MAC directly which I just got in my inbox.

Although we seen images and details yesterday these weren’t nearly as great as the official high res images.

So please do take the jump to enjoy better images, richer details, prices, and more!

Check it!

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 41

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 31

Banish any thought of being a Plain Jane: M∙A∙C and Wonder Woman have joined forces! For Spring 2011, take a trip to Paradise Island with a legendary line up of super-sized Mineralize Skinfinish, bold Eye Shadow quads, Pigment, Opulash, Lipsticks and oversized Lipglass, jumbo-big Powder Blush and Penultimate Eye Liner, Nail Lacquer and Lash inspired by the larger-than-life Bold Babe. Dashing and dazzling, the iconic super heroine reminds us that inside every woman is a Mighty Aphrodite full of courage, confidence and charisma. Kaboom! Mission Accomplished!

MAC Wonder Woman Lipstick $15.50

• Marquise d’ Sandy cream peach (Lustre)
  • Russian Red Intense bluish-red (Matte)
  • Spitfire Bright creamy magenta (Satin)
  • Heroine Brown bronze (Frost)

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 16

MAC Wonder Woman Nail Lacquer $14

• Obey Me True red
  • Spirit of Truth Navy blue

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 20

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 19

MAC Wonder Woman Eye Quad Defiance $40

• Defiance Iridescent white pink (Veluxe pearl)
  • Paradise Island Soft warm pink (Satin)
  • Star Studded Mid-tone violet pink (Satin)
  • Real Drama Dark burgundy with pink pearl (Satin)

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 6

MAC Wonder Woman Eye Quad Lady Justice $40

• Lady Justice Bright silver with white pearl (Frost)
  • Insurmountable Dirty blue grey (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Bold Babe Deep metal blue with white pearl (Frost)
  • Deep Truth True dark blue (Frost)

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 8

MAC Wonder Woman Eye Quad Valiant $40

• Valiant Light lime with yellow pearl (Frost)
  • Spinning Transformation Deep olive bronze with yellow
  • pearl (Frost)
  • Diana Undercover Dark forest green (Satin)
  • Manila Paper Pale frost white gold (Veluxe Pearl)

MAC Wonder Woman Reflects Glitter $21

• Reflects Pearl White glitter with a pearl sheen
  • Reflects Bronze Sparkling rich gold

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 32

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 311

MAC Wonder Woman Pigment $21

• Bright Fuchsia Bright magenta
  • Marine Ultra Vivid marine blue

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 27

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 26

MAC Wonder Woman Powder Blush Duo $24

• Mighty Aphrodite Warm peach coral with gold pearl/Bright coral pink with gold pearl (Satin/Frost)
  • Amazon Princess Bright yellow pink/Deep blue pink with gold pearl (Satin)

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 29

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 28

MAC Wonder Woman Mineralize Skinfinish $35

• Pink Power Peachy rose with pink shimmer/Soft rosy bronze/Soft shell pink with fine shimmer
  • Golden Lariat True coral with fine gold shimmer/Soft suntanned bronze/Soft gold with fine shimmer

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 18

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 17

Wonder Woman has always known the importance of astounding accessories. For her collaboration with M∙A∙C, we’ve infused her sense and fantasy and wonder into a vivid collection of awe-inspiring accessories as fierce and feminine as the heroine herself. Bright, bold, superhuman designs in Makeup Bags –from radiant Red to Bulletproof Blue, Utility Belt Brush Sets, and exclusively online, the WW T-Shirt and Invincible Mirror. Shazam!

MAC Wonder Woman Red Makeup Bag $30

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 30
MAC Wonder Woman Bulletproof Blue Makeup Bag $30

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 5

MAC Wonder Woman Utility Belt Eye Brush Set $49.50

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 33

MAC Wonder Woman Utility Belt Face Brush Set $49.50

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 34

MAC Wonder Woman Invincible Mirror $20

MAC Wonder Woman Collection 7

MAC Wonder Woman T (Available in Small, Medium, Large) $25

I know the lipglasses are a little higher in price but they are supposedly super sized. Can’t verify how much bigger though! So now that you have the official on MAC Wonder Woman what are your plans for purchase?

Do share it!

MAC Wonder Woman releases February 10th, 2011 at all MAC Locations and online at www.maccosmetics.com. Internationally you’ll see the collection in March.

• 1/14/11 12:42 Josie:

Thanks! I’m not crazy at all about the packaging or the Canadian prices but i might get Marquise d’ (had this but sold it and never even swatched it….why!!??), emancipatation lipgloss, and possibly the Golden Lariat MSF!

When can we expect swatches Muse??? Please say soon! :)

• 1/14/11 12:45 the Muse:

hey josie whoa Canadian prices are high ;( def want Golden Lariat you know it girl ;D

I hope sooooooooon perhaps in another week or two! crossing fingers, toes, etc..:D

• 1/14/11 12:57 irini:

mac is really into comic/cartoon characters huh?first VV then this :)
    i wonder how super sized super sized is!

• 1/14/11 13:14 the Muse:

I wonder too irni trying to find out deets now ;D curious on the size!

• 1/15/11 2:13 jamie:

damn it…. so the mickey collection wasn’t cartoon and i went like “phew i’m not bankrupt (yet)”… now this???? that soft rosy msf is waving at me…. i can’t take my eyes off it!!!

i wish mac is gonna cut me a break lol

• 1/14/11 14:48 Ty’Shonae(Ty):

The packaging isn’t too bad. I like the lipsticks. This is a huge step up from the villainous villains collection. The packaging for that collection looks extremely cheap. I hate that you only get 3 brushes with the SE sets instead of 5. :(

• 1/14/11 15:21 Isis:

I want all those lipsticks! But I always want more lipsticks, actually don’t mind the packaging, it’s kitsch.

• 1/14/11 15:26 mon:

I like that mac decided to do packaging that wasn’t just black with a screen print again like with VV but I am a bit disappointed that none of the packaging actually has a picture of Wonder Woman. -_-
    Thanks for showing us the collection pics muse, they really help me narrow down what I really want.

• 1/17/11 11:53 the Muse:

my pleasure mon!

• 1/14/11 18:14 Pepper:

OMG, I love the packaging! I’m on makeup shopping ban tho, and I’m saving up for UD Naked palette. I’ll definitely get something if I’m not on makeup shopping ban right now.

• 1/14/11 18:57 Ellie:

I like some of these colors, but I wouldn’t even think about buying it because they the packaging looks like toys :/ I know I must be an odd one out, but Venemous Villains didn’t ring a bell with me either. Can’t they make classy packaging and just change the color scheme to fit the whole Wonder Woman idea?

• 1/15/11 1:44 M:

KAPOW! Packaging is retro kitsch! :) Looking forward to the blushers and lipsticks.

Maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but I hope they’ll do a X-Men Rogue collection. She’s just too hot and a strong, beautiful firecracker character. THAT will be cool. :D And her equally hot man, Gambit.

• 1/15/11 3:21 origami:

Hm, is there a photo for the MAC Wonder Woman Eye Quad Valiant $40? It seems to be missing!

Thanks so much for posting these. At first I wasn’t so into them, but the more I see the more I’m intrigued. Especially for the Valiant Eye Quad since the colors sound right up my alley.

• 1/17/11 11:04 the Muse:

for some reason I didn’t get that with my press pack origami but it’s a green quad. Hope this helps :)

• 1/17/11 21:26 origami:

You’re always helpful! Aw, that is too bad – I am sooo intrigued by this quad. Well if you stumble upon it please do update. :D

• 1/18/11 12:50 the Muse:

will do origami ;-D and thanks xoxo!

• 1/15/11 10:35 Mary the Muse Militant:

Super sized MSF !
    I “wonder” if the price is super sized too?
    Is $35 the normal price for a regular MSF in the US?
    MSFs are a huge amount of product anyhow.
    Gorgeous blue and red packaging.
    Mac skimping on the brushes I notice.

• 1/17/11 12:38 the Muse:

normally $28 mary so a bit more :)

• 1/15/11 10:57 Lisa:

Not too crazy about this, but I would knock over some people if MAC did a Sailor Moon collection… o.o;;; How amazing would that be?!

• 1/17/11 10:58 the Muse:

ugh lisa don’t say that! I’d die!

• 1/15/11 21:23 LorraineER:

The amount of comments dissing the packaging on Temptalia was daunting, imo. But- more for me ;D
    I told my other half (who appreciates WW & comics) that there was a WW & MAC collaboration and without seeing it he described the packaging almost exactly! Goes to show that they did a good job staying true to the original Wonder Woman’s look and feel.

• 1/17/11 11:34 the Muse:

I don’t love it lorraine but def don’t think it’s THAT bad ;-D people are super mad about it lol! true it really does stick to the original look and feel of WW!

• 1/16/11 15:32 Leah:

I got to get me the green mascara and the eyeliner pen for sure… and maybs some glitter…

• 1/19/11 14:54 Laura:

I’ve been wanting to try the Penultimate liner, so why not get it and have it in awesome WW packaging?

• 12/9/13 19:08 ana matos:

Where can i find these now? I know it’s not on the market anymore. can anyone help me please?